• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rejecting words and actions which perpetrate, support or encourage white supremacists

There were last year. They just now know there is backlash. Their faces will be on television and they can lose their job.
Trump gave these assholes a voice. They used it and some suffered consequences.
I imagine plenty would love to fight antifa, they just don’t want their boss to see them on CNN.

Good point. Many of those who were here last year and who were identified lost jobs and were kicked out of school. In addition, they discovered they were treated disparately by our judicial system. Locals who fought got time served, whereas the out of town white supremacists were denied bond and got 4-9 months active sentences for A&Bs. And the car driver is looking at life even if he were only to get manslaughter for the killing because he's looking at 17 malicious wounding charges plus a bunch of fed charges. A bunch of white supremacist groups who were here last year had advertised over the last few months that they had no desire to join another Kessler event, including his fellow UVA alum Richard Spencer.

Without a fucking doubt in my mind.

I agree that there are a lot of people in this country with racial bias's, or who are racist. I just don't think there are a "fuck ton" of people going to white nationalist meetings, and burning crosses. If you don;t see a differentiation between the two then I agree with you.

this fucking guy.
lol no, that's definitely not it.

you're being a total clown if you think she's referring to "crime rates" (which is a dog whistle of the highest caliber in its own right)

troll gonna troll, though
Dunking on junebug is fun until you realize its disengenious pedantic "originalists" like him interpreting the law so that cops get away with killing black dudes and homosexuals are denied retail services. His mindset is insidious.

edited: "motherfucker" was unnecessary

Last edited:
Dunking on junebug is fun until you realize its disengenious pedantic "originalist" motherfuckers like him interpreting the law so that cops get away with killing black dudes and homosexuals are denied retail services. His mindset is insidious.

Yep, part of the great flaw in thinking you can reform criminal justice to be "colorblind."

Just came here to say that North America has always been and still is a collection of subcultures that collectively make American Culture. Appalachia has its own subculture that gave us all blue grass music, Brooklyn has its own subculture which has changed dramatically over the last 120 years, New Mexico has its own subcultures rooted in old Mexico and Native American tribes. Central PA has whole communities that only drive horse drawn buggies and live without electricity. It’s totally bullshit to criticize modern immigrants for their initially insular subcultures because that is the way every wave of migrants to NA has settled in. Of course, the people already here have by and large criticized the new waves of immigrants throughout our history too, so what else is new.

Man, you are truly a glass half-full guy. It sounds like you think there is culture in MS and NJ.

Are you trying out for the next Mary Poppins movie? :)

In the sense that they use violence, fear, and intimidation to push their political views on social regimentation and the economy.

LOL of course you’re going to stan for the neo-Nazi/KKK cause. I’m sure that they’re grateful for your support.

You realize that people like you and me will be towards the front of the line for the gulag once your white supremacist friends achieve their utopia, right?

Not me. I’m gonna delete any of my lib posts and assimilate.

Dunking on junebug is fun until you realize its disengenious pedantic "originalists" like him interpreting the law so that cops get away with killing black dudes and homosexuals are denied retail services. His mindset is insidious.

edited: "motherfucker" was unnecessary

but was it really

White House Speechwriter Fired After Being Linked to White Nationalists

A speechwriter and policy aide has left the White House after CNN’s KFile uncovered that he had spoken at a conference mostly attended by white nationalists. Darren Beattie appeared on a panel with well-known white nationalist Peter Brimelow, the founder of of the anti-immigration website Vdare, at the 2016 H.L. Mencken Club Conference, a small annual gathering popular with white nationalists like Richard Spencer and others on the alt-right. (The conference’s namesake, Mencken, was a satirist and journalist whose posthumously published diaries also revealed him to be an anti-semite and racist.)

When CNN asked the White House to comment on Beattie’s involvement in the conference, they dragged their feet and asked them to hold the story. A few days later, Beattie no longer worked in the Trump administration. According to the Washington Post, Beattie insisted he was not a racist and refused calls to resign when confronted with the CNN story. Once White House officials realized he would not quit, per the Post’s sources, they fired him out of concern his continued presence would generate negative headlines. It is not yet known if Trump or White House chief of staff John Kelly were involved in the decision.

we're all missing the most important part of this story:

The Post points out on Twitter that Beattie was no low-level staffer, but a well-paid academic working under chief White House speechwriter Vince Haley, and that he also occasionally worked with Stephen Miller. Miller, of course, has been the architect of some of Trump’s most controversial policies, like the separation of immigrant children from their parents at the southern U.S. border, and the Islamaphobic travel ban — which Beattie once wrote an editorial defending while he was a visiting instructor at Duke University. (Beattie, who has a doctorate from Duke, was one of a small number of U.S. academics to openly support Trump, and one of the very few who then ended up working in the White House.)

Anybody else think it's funny that their open forum for racism is named after a guy who was too ashamed to be open about his racism in the early 1900s?

Social Media Video Appears To Show Fatal Stabbing Suspect Making Racist Comments

Suspect who fatally stabbed black man in Pennsylvania 'liked' nearly 50 racist alt-right Facebook pages

On Facebook, Rocco “liked” nearly 50 pages that traffic in memes and slang favored by the alt-right and the broader white nationalist movement.

Rocco subscribed to pages like “Alt-Right Meme Magic,” “Smash Cultural Marxism,” and “Lazer-Beamed Memes with Fashy Themes,” as well as a scattering of motivational speakers and other pages dedicated to body building. Rocco subscribed to the page of Identity Dixie, an SPLC-designated neo-Confederate hate group.

While Rocco followed larger pages that have promoted alt-right ideas or personalities —like Breitbart, Milo Yiannopolous, and FOX News’ Tucker Carlson — 40 of the pages he subscribed to had fewer than 20,000 likes.

[h=1]Audio Recording Catches Georgia School Superintendent Using N-Word Like It's 1799[/h]
As part of the court filings, lawyers representing Ingram presented evidence of Hamby’s racism, including two audio recordings of Hamby talking to someone on a construction site, channeling his inner plantation-owning personality:
“Can you get me a, show me our general how many of these deadbeat niggers we employ?” Hamby asks the unidentified man, following up his inquiry with: “Have you got more of these big niggers than the ones from the temp service?”
He airs his frustrations over a “deadbeat nigger” who was caught using his cell phone while waiting on a fork lift, yelling: “Fuck that nigger. I’d kill the goddamned... shoot that motherfucker if they let me ... Alright. Well check out what’s going on with all the niggers down there.”
In a later conversation, Hamby recounts how someone named Philip dismissed two black workers:
“I know Phillip told tow of the niggers to get off the job site...Send us a park-quality person. Don’t send us a deadbeat nigger from a temp service.... We’ve got young kids right here that put in the work. They can do more than the deadbeat niggers.”

Back