• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Russian Election Interference Thread

What's the appropriate level of outrage when four former staffers of the current President who played critical roles in the campaign are either under indictment on federal charges or have already pled guilty to federal charges?

#MAGA?

Probably because they had no idea whether or not they were in trouble because they are all stupid. So they panicked and lied.

This is good, the “we’re too stupid” defense. Manafort maybe but, I’m pretty sure a 4-Star general should know better.

Unless the Russians used a sonic ray gun to get Hillary to faint at the 9/11 memorial, nothing the Russians did had any effect on the election outcome.

Hillary’s emails were the biggest recurring story of the election; Russians hacked her emails. It is not some sort of delusional conspiracy.

Hillary’s emails were the biggest recurring story of the election; Russians hacked her emails. It is not some sort of delusional conspiracy.

Can you remember a single one of those emails? I cannot.

This is good, the “we’re too stupid” defense. Manafort maybe but, I’m pretty sure a 4-Star general should know better.

From the very beginning Flynn has been a puzzle. To me he looks kind of dumb, and I have no idea how he could have become a four star general, a high ranking intelligence expert, and finally the national security adviser. The whole business is bizarre. He may have been a decent guy, but his intelligence ... I just don't see it.

Remember sailor never denied the implication of having children on his boat. Republican through and through.

From the very beginning Flynn has been a puzzle. To me he looks kind of dumb, and I have no idea how he could have become a four star general, a high ranking intelligence expert, and finally the national security adviser. The whole business is bizarre. He may have been a decent guy, but his intelligence ... I just don't see it.

You realize Flynn was pretty much unanimously considered one of the brightest minds in military and intelligence circles?

What's the appropriate level of outrage when four former staffers of the current President who played critical roles in the campaign are either under indictment on federal charges or have already pled guilty to federal charges?

Don't want this to be caught on the bottom of the other page - Sailor.

Kayyem is on a local NPR station once a week for an interview and is brilliant. Married to a Appeals Court Judge. Random fun fact

Back