• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Russian Election Interference Thread

But yeah in general I agree with what the Pod Save America guys have been saying for a long time now: there is no 4d chess, there is no master plan, there is no great master mind behind it all, at the end of the day a lot of these guys just aren't very smart and things went way too far.

A nation of people who aren't very smart were fooled by people who weren't very smart.

By the way, Flynn and Comey for that matter just don't seem particularly smart. It's baffling how they were able to rise up the ranks.

This is real? Been busy today and haven't seen or heard any news. Trump is considering pulling the US from the Olympics?

A nation of people who aren't very smart were fooled by people who weren't very smart.

By the way, Flynn and Comey for that matter just don't seem particularly smart. It's baffling how they were able to rise up the ranks.

This is real? Been busy today and haven't seen or heard any news. Trump is considering pulling the US from the Olympics?

Well at least Lindsey Vonn said she wouldn’t compete and represent Trump, so it makes sense he would take his ball and go home.

Nikki Haley and Sarah Huckabee Sanders both suggested the US hadn't decided if it was going to he Olympics or not, and then later Sanders walked it back after a communications guy for the Olympic team issued this statement:

Last edited:
Nikki Haley and Sarah Huckabee Sanders both suggested the US hadn't decided if it was going to he Olympics or not, and then later Sanders walked it back after a communications guy for the Olympic team issued this statement:

Almost like they often talk out of their ass at that podium.

"We aren't sure if we're going to the Olympics" isn't just some verbal diarrhea.

There must have been some discussions.

So the defense we are going with is ‘these guys look to stupid to have pulled off something this complicated, this is definitely a nothing burger.’ Good luck.

Somehow I can’t seem to delete this duplicated post.

Last edited:
So the defense we are going with is ‘these guys look to stupid to have pulled off something this complicated, this is definitely a nothing burger.’ Good luck.

This could be the tip of the iceberg, but that article is meh. Unless I missed something in my quick read, VK simply wanted the Trump campaign to make a VK page. That's like Zuckerberg asking the campaign to make a Facebook page.

"We aren't sure if we're going to the Olympics" isn't just some verbal diarrhea.

There must have been some discussions.

Not necessarily because they basically just answer any question about anything with an ambiguous response intended to sow doubt about the subject at hand regardless if they've even considered the topic or not.

Not surprised.

It shows how closely you've been following this story.

I've followed the story closely but I am not obsessed with it, and I don't have a grossly distorted partisan view of it, you need to step back from the keyboard and take a nice long tropical vacation, it's for your own good

on a side note, for a person who had not realized that the Russia collusion stuff and the Steele dossier only appeared after the dems took over the financing of that lawyered up and farmed out opposition research project, you sure have a grossly distorted high opinion of your mastery of this story

you are probably also unaware that the Steele dossier might have been used to obtain wiretaps and hacks of the Trump campaign, which, if true, would make it the biggest scandal since watergate

I've followed the story closely but I am not obsessed with it, and I don't have a grossly distorted partisan view of it, you need to step back from the keyboard and take a nice long tropical vacation, it's for your own good

on a side note, for a person who had not realized that the Russia collusion stuff and the Steele dossier only appeared after the dems took over the financing of that lawyered up and farmed out opposition research project, you sure have a grossly distorted high opinion of your mastery of this story

you are probably also unaware that the Steele dossier might have been used to obtain wiretaps and hacks of the Trump campaign, which, if true, would make it the biggest scandal since watergate

sailor, why do you think the Steele dossier is false?

sailor, why do you think the Steele dossier is false?

opposition research should always be viewed with skepticism until convincing corroborating evidence is made available

there is no strong corroborating evidence for the Steele dossier

there is also a reasonableness test, namely, which constitutes the more reasonable explanation: 1 - Trump engaged in golden showers with Russian prostitutes in some Moscow hotel, or 2 - opposition smear campaign (when we know the dems were paying for the dossier)

So do you think the federal government should have attempted to find "strong corroborating evidence" for the dossier?

opposition research should always be viewed with skepticism until convincing corroborating evidence is made available

there is no strong corroborating evidence for the Steele dossier

there is also a reasonableness test, namely, which constitutes the more reasonable explanation: 1 - Trump engaged in golden showers with Russian prostitutes in some Moscow hotel, or 2 - opposition smear campaign (when we know the dems were paying for the dossier)

I can't let this slide.

First, it's hilarious that you are so skeptical about this when it comes to Trump, but aren't skeptical at all about the bullshit out there about Hillary.

Second, why is it so unbelievable that someone known for a hedonistic lifestyle and a grunge against Obama paid some Russian prostitutes to pee on a bed Obama slept in?

I find it puzzling and troubling that people seem to forget who Trump is in order to ordain him as their political savior.

I can't let this slide.

First, it's hilarious that you are so skeptical about this when it comes to Trump, but aren't skeptical at all about the bullshit out there about Hillary.

Second, why is it so unbelievable that someone known for a hedonistic lifestyle and a grunge against Obama paid some Russian prostitutes to pee on a bed Obama slept in?

I find it puzzling and troubling that people seem to forget who Trump is in order to ordain him as their political savior.

what bullshit about Hillary am I not skeptical about?

I don't know what sort of circles you move in but I wouldn't suppose golden showers about anyone, especially without strong corroborating evidence, maybe you haven't noticed yet - and by your age you certainly should have - but people bullshit about sex all the time, all the time

Trump is certainly a flawed guy and not particularly likable but that does not mean that anything salacious, scandalous, and critical said about him by his political opponents needs to be taken at face value and accepted as true

get a life, when it comes to Trump, you are worse than a true believer birther

Back