• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Completely missed the reference.

Rubes love it. Trump cuts through the PC BS and tells disabled people how he really feels. Trump is the horrible person they don’t have the balls to be.

Last edited:

Does he usually get so offended by male comedians? He seems to use terms like “filthy” when talking about women.

Trump was too big a pussy to show up, therefore his words fall flatter than normal.

has anyone ever actually seen Trump laugh? he gives that big dopey smile and thumbs up for pictures, but I have never once seen him laugh that I can recall.

Trump asked the shithole countries in Africa to support the US/Mexico/Canada bid for the 2026 World Cup. I can't see why they wouldn't do it.

I’m guessing it was before Jan 20, 2017. That’s an important detail.

“Buhari earlier on at the news conference thanked the U.S. for the A-29s. He left unspoken that President Barack Obama blocked the deal amid concerns from lawmakers over a Nigerian Air Force attack on a displaced persons’ camp in 2017 that killed more than 100 civilians.”

You're the second person to think that was Eddie Murphy. That's nuts.

You're the second person to think that was Eddie Murphy. That's nuts.

HAHA. I'm an idiot. Never looked that closely I guess? Should I recognize that guy from somewhere?

Back