• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

But whoever did write it still doesn't know the difference between role and roll.

DTO4JUqV4AEIWNh.jpg

His talking points are so stale, he doesn't even care enough to update the verbiage from his campaign speeches to present tense.

But he launched familiar attacks on immigration, the special counsel's investigation and Senate Democrats, whom he blasted for "slow-walking" his nominees.

"In the history of this country, there has been nothing like what Democrats are doing," he told the crowd.

For Christ's sake.

It's not possible for current Dems to obstruct more than Pubs for the last 6 years of Obama's presidency.

This feels dirty to say but I wish BKF were still around to address all the swampy and incompetent stuff this admin is doing that he claimed to be against because....Clinton or something

He’d deny it like sailor does.

Sure but Sailor (air quotes) didn’t vote for Trump. BKF was unabashed in his support. I would find high comedy in hearing his rationalizations for the things that are happening that he was supposedly against, like increased military spending and corruption at the highest levels (Trump, Zinke, Pruitt, everybody).

Sure but Sailor (air quotes) didn’t vote for Trump. BKF was unabashed in his support. I would find high comedy in hearing his rationalizations for the things that are happening that he was supposedly against, like increased military spending and corruption at the highest levels (Trump, Zinke, Pruitt, everybody).

There was just as much corruption, if not more, under Obama. It's just 93% of the media being clearly biased liberals weren't hellbent on uncovering it all like they are now.

Where’d you get that 93% “of the media” figure?

It's a palma parody account.

Back