• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

HAHA. I'm an idiot. Never looked that closely I guess? Should I recognize that guy from somewhere?

No. I think he's just a dude from an random documentary.

Count me among the people that thought that it was Eddie Murphy. In my defense, I'm pretty face-blind-there are probably fewer than 20 famous people that I would recognize if they walked into a room unannounced.

It just occurred to me that Trump doesn't even know how to thread Tweets. I wonder if the lawyer that wrote these deliberately avoided using that functionality to make it have some semblance of coming from the pres:

Of course those were not written by Trump.

I enjoy the discussion of the agreement between two parties. You know, the agreement that Trump didn't sign.

If it's between two parties and he reimbursed Cohen, but didn't sign, the NDA should be null. But IANAL.

Not nearly enough random capitalization and WAYYY too many commas. Trump doesn't even breath while he tweets, let alone break for commas.

But whoever did write it still doesn't know the difference between role and roll.

According to Wakephan09, using the "p" word immediately makes you a misogynist.

Here's the poster you were looking for:

I like when RJ forgets he is a SJW and drops misogynistic you're a pussy, or homophobic cock sucking statements.

I like when Lou acts high and mighty as he tries to be the "conscience" of the board. It's not about anything homophobic. It's about being dominated by someone.

Maybe one day you'll put your life and freedom on the line for others like many of us have and you'll understand.

Looking forward to hearing how you've put your life and freedom on the line for others.

How the hell Donald Trump ever established that man of the people myth in the first place is mind boggling. But I agree slap these quotes in ads and run them in every red state on the map.

Its odd you guys can't see how the average person would find him entertaining

WILL RJ APOLOGIZE FOR HIS HURTFUL FALSE ACCUSATIONS AGAINST ME!?? NAH.

Wow. Wasn't expecting that.

Back