• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Apparently SHS told Acosta before the conference today that if he asked about the tweet she can’t guarantee he’ll be included in future sprays.

That’s autocratic dictator level shit there.

If innuendo isn't what Trump meant they should press SHS on specific things Gillibrand was willing to do

Sanders is an elite level bullshitter. I've never seen anybody as good at deflecting and blaming others like it's nothing.

There are maybe 3 people on the planet who could do her job better than she does.

There are maybe 3 people on the planet who could do her job better than she does.

She's fucking trash -- not sure why you keep saying stuff like this. Is it because she's better than Spicer? BKF would be better than Spicer.

But that's the point. They'll brand her in some way you'll believe and then the next time you'll say, "Or maybe Gillibrand was just a legit bad candidate."

No Hillary was terrible. Any other marginally electable democrat would have walked away with the election.

No Hillary was terrible. Any other marginally electable democrat would have walked away with the election.

Give a reason other than "BUT HER EMAILS" and BENGHAZI! that she was a truly terrible candidate. Not that she was a flawed candidate, but truly terrible.

Give a reason other than "BUT HER EMAILS" and BENGHAZI! that she was a truly terrible candidate. Not that she was a flawed candidate, but truly terrible.

She has the personality of an awkward socio path, was under fbi scrutiny, called black males super predators, lied about wiping her server and made an awful joke about it, spent the majority of her life staunchly against gay marriage and rights, passed out at a public event, voted for the war in Iraq, supported sweeping NSA surveillance, questionable money donations to the Clinton foundation, laughed about getting a murderer slash rapist off on a technicality, completely fucked up Libya, horrible foreign policy situation in Syria, watch ISIS rise as SOS. I could go on

Last edited:
She has the personality of an awkward socio path, was under fbi scrutiny, called black males super predators, lied about wiping her server and made an awful joke about it, spent the majority of her life staunchly against gay marriage and rights, passed out at a public event, voted for the war in Iraq, supported sweeping NSA surveillance, questionable money donations to the Clinton foundation, laughed about getting a murderer slash rapist off on a technicality, completely fucked up Libya, horrible foreign policy situation in Syria, watch ISIS rise as SOS. I could go on

I agree, but terrifyingly > Trump...sad!

She was a bad candidate, but the Dems got lazy. I hated voting for her. Any good Rep could have killed, but Trump. Any good Dem would have killed, but Hillary. Shit was bad as it gets.

Last edited:

Most of those are lies or trumped up. For example, most 60-somethings spent the majority of their lives publicly against gay marriage. She called particularly violent offenders "super predators," not all black males. Republican view any donation to the Clinton foundation as questionable, because Clinton. Awkward? Sure. She lacks charisma, but "sociopath?" C'mon. Passing out? Geez man. A minor health problem is a reason someone is a terrible candidate?

Trump:
-personality of an awkward sociopath
-was and is under FBI investigation
-called inner cities he'll
-lies on average 4 times a day publicly
-currently against gay marriage and rights
-slurred speech at a public event
-dodged the draft
-supports creating a private presidential spy network
-questionable money donations to Trump Foundation and anything with the Trump name
-personally joked about murdering someone on 5th Avenue

Trump:
-dodged the draft
-questionable money donations to Trump Foundation and anything with the Trump name

catamount don't care.

I hope we get to watch Trump eat Moore tomorrow.

Trump's going to have his thumbs full of that USA Today op-ed hat rips him a new one.

Trump:
-dodged the draft

Yep and neither of them deserved a vote, although I don't blame people for voting for Clinton.

Back