• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Most of those are lies or trumped up. For example, most 60-somethings spent the majority of their lives publicly against gay marriage. She called particularly violent offenders "super predators," not all black males. Republican view any donation to the Clinton foundation as questionable, because Clinton. Awkward? Sure. She lacks charisma, but "sociopath?" C'mon. Passing out? Geez man. A minor health problem is a reason someone is a terrible candidate?

Nah man, she was directly referencing young black males. To say she wasn't would be like saying Trump wasn't calling Gillibrand a whore.

She's fucking trash -- not sure why you keep saying stuff like this. Is it because she's better than Spicer? BKF would be better than Spicer.

Being able to somehow defend trump on a daily basis without getting ran over by the media is nearly impossible.

Nah man, she was directly referencing young black males. To say she wasn't would be like saying Trump wasn't calling Gillibrand a whore.

The only way someone could think that quote refers to black males in general is if they believe all black males are violent gang members.

Politifact said it was Mostly True when Priebus said Hillary “is the one that labeled African-American youth as ‘super predators.’”

She was talking about black male youth who were violent gang members.

That's a group of people who existed.

catamount is claiming Hillary said black males in general are super predators.

Last edited:
PHD>Politifact #undepheated

Or you could actually read what Politifact wrote.

"But we also have to have an organized effort against gangs," Hillary Clinton said in a C-SPAN video clip. "Just as in a previous generation we had an organized effort against the mob. We need to take these people on. They are often connected to big drug cartels, they are not just gangs of kids anymore. They are often the kinds of kids that are called superpredators — no conscience, no empathy. We can talk about why they ended up that way, but first, we have to bring them to heel."
The full context of this incident does link children and superpredators, but nowhere in the speech does she directly label African-American youth this way.

Which pretty much is in line with what Ph wrote.

Or you could actually read what Politifact wrote.

"But we also have to have an organized effort against gangs," Hillary Clinton said in a C-SPAN video clip. "Just as in a previous generation we had an organized effort against the mob. We need to take these people on. They are often connected to big drug cartels, they are not just gangs of kids anymore. They are often the kinds of kids that are called superpredators — no conscience, no empathy. We can talk about why they ended up that way, but first, we have to bring them to heel."
The full context of this incident does link children and superpredators, but nowhere in the speech does she directly label African-American youth this way.

Which pretty much is in line with what Ph wrote.

Really? That reads to me as black males in gangs are biologically predisposed to be sociopathic super predators.

Ph is basically making the the Sarah Sanders because he didn't directly call her a whore it means he didn't call her a whore argument.

Looks to me like she is saying that people in violent street gangs are often sociopaths.

Y’all bitches need to start a Bullshit Hilldawg Says thread. Trump will throw a tantrum today. Just a matter of when. Also, SHS will stand up there and tell everyone that he never supported Moore.

Really? That reads to me as black males in gangs are biologically predisposed to be sociopathic super predators.

Ph is basically making the the Sarah Sanders because he didn't directly call her a whore it means he didn't call her a whore argument.

That logic only makes sense if you believe black males are biologically predisposed to violence.

How many times do you think someone had to explain that Moore still lost even though the map was mostly red?

"I told you rubes this would happen. Vote for my guy and you wouldn't have had to worry about the pedo. This is on you !"

I doubt there's anybody here to doesn't believe Trump is the leader of the party.

Y’all bitches need to start a Bullshit Hilldawg Says thread. Trump will throw a tantrum today. Just a matter of when. Also, SHS will stand up there and tell everyone that he never supported Moore.

Nope. Just thanking Omarosa after firing her again. #thisisreallife

Back