• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

This is great from the article posted:

"This is the worst political operation in my lifetime in a White House, Republican or Democrat," said one Republican close to the White House. "It's just a rudderless ship with no direction and no captain."

makes me laugh deep in the cockles of my heart.

Last edited:

What about HILLARY?!?! I saw on my pop's twitter that she has killed another person recently.

What about HILLARY?!?! I saw on my pop's twitter that she has killed another person recently.

Exactly! Your mom just sent me an email forward with no spelling errors at all that I could see that said "HilLIEary raped and baheaded three Evengellical NUNS while they were preying for Trump and Milania!" You're not gonna hear that TRUTHFACT on FNN, the #fakenewsnetwork.

There is quite a bit more information these days than there was when computers could only run 5 programs a day.

I really do love the optics of using taxpayer money to pay staffers to stack blank paper buy red tape and golden scissors to signify being more efficient in business and government.

We will get rid of the redundancy and duplication that wastes your time and your money.

That's irony, right?

rJwZJDp.png

Back