• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

Great get to pull Massachusetts kid from BC. BC is one of the best in the country at producing OL stars. FWIW, not saying Addazio is Nick Saban, but he had BC bowl eligible 6 of 7 his years as coach. That's not far from the ceiling of that program. Will be interesting to see the direction of the BC program with Hafley.

After a redshirt year, this kid is going to be a star. Could be in the running to be starting RT in 21.

I would think that BC losing their OL coach to Penn State back in January played a factor. Trautwein is widely considered one of the top 3 OL coaches in college right now. His next stop is probably the NFL.

Well it sounds clawson has made him a priority.

IF you check out Crowell's twitter recently he's done some weird stuff. Once he announced that he was committing in June he completely wiped any and everything from all schools. Since then, the only stuff he's liked has been some stuff about Wake and about the Cone kid that playes bball for VT. So even though he got several 24/7 crystal balls yesterday (i think) to NCSU I am not feeling good as a Wolfpack fan. He's our top WR left on the board. Would be a big blow to lose him and Green to you guys in back to back years. Need a bigger outside WR bad.

IF you check out Crowell's twitter recently he's done some weird stuff. Once he announced that he was committing in June he completely wiped any and everything from all schools. Since then, the only stuff he's liked has been some stuff about Wake and about the Cone kid that playes bball for VT. So even though he got several 24/7 crystal balls yesterday (i think) to NCSU I am not feeling good as a Wolfpack fan. He's our top WR left on the board. Would be a big blow to lose him and Green to you guys in back to back years. Need a bigger outside WR bad.

Resident twitter guy here: the rivals crystal balls are an NC State guy who I don't think has talked to Crowell, a Louisville guy(they havent ever really been a factor after they got him on campus) and an Ole Miss guy in Nashville. Not saying I'm clearer on who's ahead for State vs Wake but it's really intriguing how the writers who seemingly have had no contact with him are all in but on 24/7 who have a lot of really good guys in NC in general have refrained from taking a stance on it

Resident twitter guy here: the rivals crystal balls are an NC State guy who I don't think has talked to Crowell, a Louisville guy(they havent ever really been a factor after they got him on campus) and an Ole Miss guy in Nashville. Not saying I'm clearer on who's ahead for State vs Wake but it's really intriguing how the writers who seemingly have had no contact with him are all in but on 24/7 who have a lot of really good guys in NC in general have refrained from taking a stance on it

I Love Lemons.

Again, I don't have the #scoop I wish i had but it is a bit curious that ALL of the NC guys have stayed out of this one/ relevant people that I've talked to are straight up unsure on it and if he ended up going to State I would be 0% surprised(but 100% sad boi) but a lot of relevant parties have been unsure and Crowell is very very careful about what info he puts out

How many Crowells have played D1 football?

Holy shit, this kid had an incredible offer list. Did we really beat out Tennessee, West Virginia, and Boston College for an OT?

Wow. Huge pickup! Clawson fucks man. Tabacca is going to have a great bunch for years to come. A lot of talent in the o-line room.

Pretty awesome to beat BC for two OL in one week.

I love how two-thirds of this month's recruits all immediately followed Crowell last night after Collins committed. Seems to be a strong NC State lean but I'm sure Clawson is trying to pull out all the stops and we all know commits come in bunches

Really pumped about this commit. Looks like he could be a prototype left tackle. Collins and Erik Russel could end up being Herron and Benzinger with higher ceilings. Some nice bookends in '21 for Coach Tabacca. With Sharpe being a big run blocking OG, it looks to be 2 years in a row that there are some big additions on the Line. If the staff can lock up Michael Myslinski, son of Jacksonville Jags S&C Coach Tom Myslinski, this line will be big, athletic, and deep at every spot for the next 5 years.

Back