• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread: 2018 NFL Draft

MY VIKINGS

Would love for them to have a home game against the Patriots in the SB.

Whiny Pink Hat Boston douches will complain and cry about it for the next two weeks

wow, vikings defense has fallen apart

So I guess I'm rooting for the Patriots in the Super Bowl. That's fucking weird.

Jags-Vikings would have been cool. Eagles-Pats is going to be lame.

You should just quote yourself from the last four years. Though this year is definitely the worst team, but just shows how much shittier everyone else must be.
Pats have been playing without 2 of their top 4 players since mid-October. Eagles have lost their franchise QB, franchise LT, starting MLB, and probably other guys I don't know of. The shitty be shitty.

Eagles/Pats = Duke/UNC

Please God, stadium implosion....

Brady and Bill do it again! Feel bad for people who keep finding reasons to hate on Pats. No other team is always in it. Always entertaining. Likely won't see anything like this run for a long time. Magic

Jags taking a knee with 55 seconds and three timeouts at the end of the half was terrible. They played scared.

Jags taking a knee with 55 seconds and three timeouts at the end of the half was terrible. They played scared.

And the delay of game that costed them a first down. And punting before the 2 minute warning. But yeah, taking a knee was completely cowardice.

Also constantly running the ball on first down in the second half. And then they shoulda run the ball some on the last drive when they had all the time in the world and had hit some passes to open the defense up.

How big was that delay of game penalty on the Jags late in the first half? Ay yi

Brady and Bill do it again! Feel bad for people who keep finding reasons to hate on Pats.

Why? They make it so easy to hate them. Obviously, they are amazing and Brady and Belichick are both goats, but Belichick is a dick, Brady is a douche, they cheat, they are all best pals with Trump and the Pats are basically Trump's team, their fans are obnoxious, Bill Simmons exists... Just so much to dislike. Fly Eagles Fly.

Back