• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread: 2018 NFL Draft

Yeah, I think that had more to do with the opposition (Panthers and PIT) than being on grass. They did win 4 games outdoors this year

Like the Eagles at home. If you throw out the last game of the season against Dallas when the Eagles rested starters, Philly is 8-0 at home this year (with an average margin of victory of 15 ppg; granted most of those wins came with Wentz at QB, but the fact remains that Eagles have been really good all around at home -- defense has allowed 10 or less 6 times this year in home games) and 6-1-1 ATS. Philly beat Minnesota at the Linc last year 21-10. Minnesota has been decent on the road this past year (5-2; they also played the Browns in London), but MN lost to the two playoff teams that they played on the road (at Pitt by 17; at CAR by 7).

7-1 at home against the Giants, Cardinals, Redskins, 49ers, Broncos, Bears, Raiders, and Cowboys. Pretty easy home slate.

Like the Eagles at home. If you throw out the last game of the season against Dallas when the Eagles rested starters, Philly is 8-0 at home this year (with an average margin of victory of 15 ppg; granted most of those wins came with Wentz at QB, but the fact remains that Eagles have been really good all around at home -- defense has allowed 10 or less 6 times this year in home games) and 6-1-1 ATS. Philly beat Minnesota at the Linc last year 21-10. Minnesota has been decent on the road this past year (5-2; they also played the Browns in London), but MN lost to the two playoff teams that they played on the road (at Pitt by 17; at CAR by 7).

Surprised that Philly is catching more than a FG as the game is likely to be close and low-scoring, and HF is important here. Give me the Eagles.

Not sure what to do about the Jags/Pats. Lost in the euphoria of the Jags win is the fact that their excellent defense was shredded by Ben R (469 yards - 5TDs) and the Steeler receivers. How much better will the defense be against Brady, even if the Pats receiver talent is step behind Pitt? Got to think that NE will at least get to the high 20s. Seems more likely that the Jags' offense will play like the team that only generated 10 points against Buffalo instead of the team that hung 45 on the Steelers (with 14 directly secured by the Jags defense). Also, Fournette was banged up last week, he has got to have a big game for the Jags to have a chance. Underdogs of 7 or more are money in the NFL playoffs, and the fact that both coordinators are likely leaving New England has got to be a distraction. Even so, the Pats cold-bolded efficiency is scary. Pass for now.

I am in about 100% agreement with this, though I am more apt to pull the trigger on the Pats than to abstain. Eagles seem like the call again this week, which is somewhat unfortunate because I don't want the Pats to win another Super Bowl.

Jags/Eagles would be an offensive shitshow.
Jags/Vikings would be a defensive clinic.
Pats/Eagles would be an unwatchable barfbag.
Pats/Vikings could be serious fun, if the Vikings run them out of the building.

Pats LBs showing their suckitude. This gon be a game.

yeah, pi being a spot foul is a terrible rule

This still isn’t even a game without that incredibly weak PI call. Pretty annoying

Back