• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

Why is it so public?

Gotta admit that Sager's estate doesn't seem newsworthy

I assume they wanted to show that Craig isn't the great guy that everybody made him out to be? He wrote his children out of his will the day after Craig Jr. went through the procedure a second time.

guys have I mentioned how much I love tatum and brown

THIS FRIGGIN TEAM YOU GUYS

nope, I ain't taking that bait

he is the absolute boy and you all can SUCK IT

average al with the 13-8-7 too LET'S GOOOOOOO

The perfect millennial concept is promoting Durant as the 2nd youngest to reach 20,000 points. Whoop-de-fucking-do! What is really important is that he reached that plateau in the 10th fewest number of games. That is an amazing accomplishment.

KD is the most unguardable non-center in NBA history.

The perfect millennial concept is promoting Durant as the 2nd youngest to reach 20,000 points. Whoop-de-fucking-do! What is really important is that he reached that plateau in the 10th fewest number of games. That is an amazing accomplishment.

KD is the most unguardable non-center in NBA history.

also wait can somebody please explain to me how this is a millennial concept? are millennials at large publicizing Durant's age relative to points scored and then getting pissy when someone older than they are counters by bringing up games played?

I don't think that is a conversation that has ever actually occurred, because that is not how humans talk, and is actually just a truly bizarre strawman that RJ imagined into existence

also wait can somebody please explain to me how this is a millennial concept? are millennials at large publicizing Durant's age relative to points scored and then getting pissy when someone older than they are counters by bringing up games played?

I don't think that is a conversation that has ever actually occurred, because that is not how humans talk, and is actually just a truly bizarre strawman that RJ imagined into existence

Also 10th fewest games sounds way less impressive than 2nd youngest. It’s also fascinating that RJ praises perhaps the most stereotypically millennial player in the league in a post hating on millennials

So the Cavs lost last night to the Raptors, 133-99. They lost 127-99 to the T-Wolves earlier this week. ESPN noted that this set a couple of records-- the most points a LeBron team has given up in regulation, and the first time he's ever lost back-to-back games by 25+.

There's not a ton of shame in losing to Minnesota, or even in giving up a ton of points to them. They're a good team with lots of offense! And I thought this morning "well, at least Toronto is also good," and then I pulled up the box score. Yikes... The three leading scorers for Toronto were Fred VanFleet, Pascal Siakam, and CJ Miles. DeRozan only dropped 13. Lowry and Ibaka didn't play! How is anyone giving up 133 to this team? It's not like the Raptors' backups are a bunch of Michael Beasleys.

Where did Fuck Your Couch go? Dude is sorely lacking from this thread.

Adding IT to an already shaky defense was bound to cause some issues for the Cavs. I'm sure they'll figure some things out and improve, but defense it always going to be an issue with that team, with Love at C and IT at PG.

Back