• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman commits to Wake! Sherfield visitiing!

Last edited:
Though both played for the Hawks and were in the NBA at the same time, Adul Raheem and Manning were never teammates ...

Abdul-Raheem replaced the new Vandy AD as the head of the G-League.

Actually with him being a local kid, I think we have a decent chance. The school to look out for here is Tennessee from our perspective, not Texas A&M IMO

Actually with him being a local kid, I think we have a decent chance. The school to look out for here is Tennessee from our perspective, not Texas A&M IMO
It sounds like we may have a good relationship with him, but not sure how we sell an elite point guard in 2019 that he has significant playing time with Brandon in his final year—made sense when he was class of 2020.

Keatts not showing a ton of interest in Cone is driving me crazy. Going to regret that big time imo.

It sounds like we may have a good relationship with him, but not sure how we sell an elite point guard in 2019 that he has significant playing time with Brandon in his final year—made sense when he was class of 2020.

I am hearing he won't have enough credits to be a 2019 player and will remain in 2020

As far as I can tell, Coleman still hasn't signed. Could have another Lorng shot on our hands at center.

The Anthony Harris visit to UNC yesterday seems even more odd w/ today's confirmation of Cole Anthony to the Heels.

I mean, I guess UNC could use them both in the backcourt at the same time... But I doubt it happens. Harris to VT or A&M, right?

It would have been so nice to have brought in Anthony Harris... Instead, we have to hope that Neath doesn't suck as a PG. Unless, of course, you're on team "Burn it all to the ground"... In which case, things are looking up!

Back