• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Doral Moore

Yeah RJ, why don't you start acting mature instead of like a fucking moron all the time ?

Who cares. You are a grown man. Just once act like one.

After trying many times to certain posters to act responsibly and them not doing so I treat them the way they treat me. If they cry, they cry.

Children get treated like children. if they want to be treated like a adult, they have to act like one.

After trying many times to certain posters to act responsibly and them not doing so I treat them the way they treat me. If they cry, they cry.

Children get treated like children. if they want to be treated like a adult, they have to act like one.

You make fun of children for having small dicks ? You’ve got bigger problems than I thought.

Crazy to develop a big man and run a guard oriented offense without demanding the big gets the ball.

So if Moore returns and Hoard is an elite PF with a shaky shot, will Manning play them together despite the fact he was hesitant to play Collins with Thomas or Moore?

Crazy to develop a big man and run a guard oriented offense without demanding the big gets the ball.

So if Moore returns and Hoard is an elite PF with a shaky shot, will Manning play them together despite the fact he was hesitant to play Collins with Thomas or Moore?

And will Hoard get more than the 1 touch that Moore got during yesterday's 2nd half even if they don't play together?

Yes. I pray that Hoard can create his own shot off the dribble from the 4 or possibly the 3. I think Craw would be a little less erratic if he feels he is not the only player who can create his shot. When we were playing well in games 5-11 (wry smile), Woods was creating his own shot too. He got hurt, and probably wouldn't have been able to create his own shot even if healthy once we started our ACC schedule, but still, Craw looked okay for a bit in that stretch I seem to recall. He had halves down the stretch he looked good too. I wouldn't call myself bullish on Craw assuming he comes back, but he should be better than this year, playing for his professional future. But honestly it all depends on Hoard being the real deal, for me. If he is some version of Brown - a kid who should be awesome in year 2 or 3, then we struggle again offensively next year.

I am glad I don't have to see Thompson attempt pivot spins in the paint anymore as a Deacon. I am likely the only Deacon alumn that will miss Wilby. I think RJ somehow created a myth that he was horrific on D. He wasn't. He was undersized, but you can count his "olays" this year on one hand. Compare that to Craw, who had like five "olays" against Syracuse last night alone. Wilby was a serviceable defender and a really good 3-point shooter. He would have got more shots this year with better spacing if had we had anyone who could play the 4.

You all seem frustrated that we didn't get Doral the ball moore (get it, moore), but honestly, he takes FOREVER to turn and get his shot off the post up. He worked so hard to turn and hook or turn and shoot and he essentially could be held at his spot by one defender so though he was somewhat efficient, he did not demand a double-team the way Collins did and thus, shooters weren't necessarily open when Doral got the ball.

Agree that Doral needs to improve his footwork and ways to get open down low. With his frame, he should be more effective at creating open passing lanes to him. While the primary fault for Moore's lack of touches falls on the guards, Moore could be better at making it easier to get him the ball.

Agree that Doral needs to improve his footwork and ways to get open down low. With his frame, he should be more effective at creating open passing lanes to him. While the primary fault for Moore's lack of touches falls on the guards, Moore could be better at making it easier to get him the ball.

But Manning kept him on the bench for 10 minutes in the second half so he could play Okeke and play 4 on 5 even when we still had a chance to win the game. After getting his only shot blocked, committing 2 fouls and a turnover, plus no threat in the middle and getting dunked on Manning, in his infinite wisdom, puts Moore back in and within 30 seconds he scores. Could have Tim Duncan but if he's on the bench he's no help. We need a coach first then we can worry about how we use our talent.

For the fourth time in about a week at least one mod has decided to fuck with me. It's never been done to anyone ever before.

Maybe I should take the hint and leave.

The dozens or hundreds of threats to kill me or wish me or my family dead are OK.

The year of stalking me is OK.

A mod using his position to put Nazi propoganda as my avatar is OK.

I apologized and gave my word that nothing would happen. This is diametrically opposite to those who promise to continue and wish me death.

Also in the interim since it happened, Slim and I have even made peace. Other fulfilling phna's request for retaliation, I have received many negs without retaliating to any of the usual suspects.

I have proven for that week that I have changed. To do this now, without any warning, after an apology and proof it won't happen is as wrong as my actions and the actions of the mod who put all of this into motion.

Of that person is not going to be held responsible.

For the fourth time in about a week at least one mod has decided to fuck with me. It's never been done to anyone ever before.

Maybe I should take the hint and leave.

The dozens or hundreds of threats to kill me or wish me or my family dead are OK.

The year of stalking me is OK.

A mod using his position to put Nazi propoganda as my avatar is OK.

I apologized and gave my word that nothing would happen. This is diametrically opposite to those who promise to continue and wish me death.

Also in the interim since it happened, Slim and I have even made peace. Other fulfilling phna's request for retaliation, I have received many negs without retaliating to any of the usual suspects.

I have proven for that week that I have changed. To do this now, without any warning, after an apology and proof it won't happen is as wrong as my actions and the actions of the mod who put all of this into motion.

Of that person is not going to be held responsible.

I'm sorry that you feel this way. You're definitely being treated in a way that no human being should have to endure on this message board. The restraint that you have shown in not responding to negrep is astounding. A lesser man would have fired off a retaliatory negrep in a heartbeat, just like you've done hundreds of times in the past. These changes that you refernece have to be positive and long-lasting. But, if you feel you should take the "hint" and leave. If that many people would be happy if you just left, AND NEVER CAME BACK, then I guess that's just what you have to do. I can't tell you exactly how much we're going to miss you.

rjkarl.gif

Just heard from a reliable source that Doral was awol for at least a week and a half after spring break, with no contact to any of the coaching staff. Can anyone confirm that he's back on campus?

Just heard from a reliable source that Doral was awol for at least a week and a half after spring break, with no contact to any of the coaching staff. Can anyone confirm that he's back on campus?

What the hell? Did he go home or go on a trip?

Would hope that he would at least give Danny a listen. Danny was an honest broker with Collins and Mitiglou last year. Even though it hurt Danny's Wake team to lose them both.

Hope I'm wrong and my source is mistaken, but I would be shocked. Any current student seen him on campus? He's not exactly inconspicuous.

Back