• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Doral Moore

Doral is presently shooting 70.6% on field goals. If he continues to shoot 70%+ and maintain an average of 5+ field goals/game he will break the WF record of 63.5% set by Jim Johnstone in 1981-82 and the ACC record of 69.7% set by Brendan Haywood of U*NC in 1999-00. Double figure rebounds in tonight's game would tie him with Len Chappell for the second longest streak of double digit rebounds in WF history at 11.

Dino’s would have really helped Moore this year. I really don’t see playing Collins and Moore together as being a very good idea. Maybe some, but Collins was incredibly strong at the C, and had to play there, even though he could also play the 4. He was just too good at the 5 down low in college to not keep him there. He was damn near unstoppable.

This read like an incredibly weird statement to me - until I realized you meant Dinos NOT Dino's. HUGE difference as it relates to recent Wake history.

Yet RJ gave Sarr a B. Was the worst offensive player on the team by a country mile and got lost on defense a bazillion times. Props to Doral, though. I was not expecting the year he had coming into the season.

Moore had a fantastic season. He'd be a great player on a talented team with good coaching.

Yeah. He has potential, but he's raw AF on both ends. Can't defend. Can't finish. And don't talk to me about needing to work with Ryan Horn. He got punked by a kid 35 lbs smaller than him tonight.

I was kind of half paying attention to the last 5 minutes of the game

is there a reason Doral Moore was on the bench and a walk-on was on the floor as Syracuse was putting on a dunking exhibition?

Yet RJ gave Sarr a B. Was the worst offensive player on the team by a country mile and got lost on defense a bazillion times. Props to Doral, though. I was not expecting the year he had coming into the season.

It's not my fault you know more about competitive jerking off with your buddies than you do about basketball.

Your posts are millennial versions of the greatest bball post on any Wake board. A poster couldn't understand why if double teamed on opponent it always seemed was open and we should fix that. That's a PhD in bball compared to your knowledge.

It's not my fault you know more about competitive jerking off with your buddies than you do about basketball.

Your posts are millennial versions of the greatest bball post on any Wake board. A poster couldn't understand why if double teamed on opponent it always seemed was open and we should fix that. That's a PhD in bball compared to your knowledge.
Preseason top 25 (or very close to it!) next year, baby!

I guess when you have to apologize for your tiny dick and stunted emotional growth on a daily basis, lying becomes second nature to you.

I guess when you have to apologize for your tiny dick and stunted emotional growth on a daily basis, lying becomes second nature to you.

Just when you through RChill was the worst...RJ comes in and TOTALLY redeems himself.

53d81706bf84ecb4a1efbb5ce27195e4a66d79d79a6a34d03237e0135e6035ba.jpg

I was kind of half paying attention to the last 5 minutes of the game

is there a reason Doral Moore was on the bench and a walk-on was on the floor as Syracuse was putting on a dunking exhibition?

This decision put me over the edge. 5 minutes left in the season, and yes, WF had little chance of winning, but there was a glimmer. Then, Doral leaves the game Okeke enters to get dunked on and to have a layup rejected. Moore was WF's best player this year; at least, let's get beat with our best on the floor.

Last edited:
WTF is this shit RJ. Get a life dude.

WAAAAAHHHHH

If Ayo doesn't want responses like that, maybe he shouldn't be a snarky, little biotch basically 100% of the time. He should stop spitting in face and tell me it's raining.

Wait, you're now refuting the preseason top 25 comment?

I'm just presenting what Les said.

I think it would be a very bad move for him to leave for school and basketball reasons. Next year's team is set up perfectly to highlight Key's talents. He can come and fire away with no conscience. He knows the plays. He and his PG have played together for two years. We should be on TV a lot more next year.

As we have seen with all the minutes Wilbekin gets, Danny is very loyal. Key will get his minutes next year. If he returns, we will likely be Top 25 preseason or very close to it.

He would be taking a gamble to go to a new school. Think about trying to find a place that will play in a P6 conference (Big East is big time) and have the perfect, built in slot for him. It's not as likely.
https://www.ogboards.com/forums/sho...058690&highlight=preseason+top+25#post3058690

Back