• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Doral Moore

Yeah this seems like something that is not happening.

I sincerely hope you're right. I only have one college bball source. But he's someone very connected in general, and I'd be shocked if there's nothing to this.

Why is anyone surprised that a kid made a big jump, had solid numbers when he touched the ball, and probably felt underused would be unhappy and consider his options? Teammates ignore the work I am making to get position (for a bad long three or turnover) and coach does not bench them? Lead the league in fg% (not all season) and my coach does not run stuff for me?

There is no way that he was happy at the end of the season. None. Can't blame him for being frustrated and, potentially, listening to someone (agent? Family?) That told him he deserved, and earned, more.

Should not be a surprise for him to consider leaving for a different opportunity. #nosources

Last year everyone knew Collins was gone cause he was damn good. i think Moore would be making a mistake.

This is exactly how it started with Collins.

I have no info on anything FTR.

Not at all. Collins had one of the best years in recent memory. It was logical that he would leave.

I'm certainly not saying it's in his best interest. I'm just saying no on should be surprised after watching this season.

"Ok. F the cup. Poor it in my hands for a dime."

Probably tired of being the best player on the team and the head coach sitting him at the end of games.

This is exactly how it started with Collins.

I have no info on anything FTR.

Yep. Anybody checked Doral's Instagram for workout clips?

Well, our guards didn't get Collins the ball enough either and he was clearly the best player on the team very early in the season. You never know what some crazy GM might do, but Moore didn't light everybody up, he was pushed around a lot by the grown men in the ACC. I mean Boban would probably snap him in half. As opposed to Collins who was a first round lock, Doral could make some serious cash if he came back and dominated his senior year.

I’ve heard he is frustrated with the staff and the Wake Forest Basketball situation. I think he might be thinking he would be happier to try and go pro and make some money overseas than grind out another year with Danny. Also if he went awol for two weeks wouldn’t he be missing class, thus academic eligibility has to be a concern for next season if he stays.

Can’t wait for that top 25 squad next season.

If true, it's ironic that his leaving early would be used as an excuse to give Manning more time.

Back