• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

Covington-Catholic-e1578489422504-998x633.png

Good Gawd man. The confrontation with MAGA boy happened. There was a broader context. But the incident happened. And yeah, his classmates did really stand around and do the tomahawk chop and the Braves chant during said confrontation. Could have walked away - but they didn't. Get it through your head. And MAGA boy is just as MAGA and annoying as he came across in that video. Also, these settlements he got must not have been as big as some conservatives were hoping or he wouldn't have been bragging about getting a small scholarship to a rinky-dink private college in KY.

Last edited:
Good Gawd man. The confrontation with MAGA boy happened. There was a broader context. But the incident happened. And yeah, his classmates did really stand around and do the tomahawk chop and the Braves chant during said confrontation. Could have walked away - but they didn't. Get it through your head. And MAGA boy is just as MAGA and annoying as he came across in that video. Also, these settlements he got must not have been as big as some conservatives were hoping or he wouldn't have been bragging about getting a small scholarship to a rinky-dink private college in KY.

You're absolutely right of course, but good luck getting through to Angus. He absolutely loves the kid, and has ever since the incident happened. Along with VA Gov. Northam's blackface incident, the Covington kid is one of his favorite go-to drive-by troll post zingers. Maybe he reminds him of himself when he was younger.

Fuck that kid and fuck all attendees at that god forsaken march. They absolutely trash DC with their signs and other shit. I used to live next to Stanton Park on the Hill where a lot of these chuds gathered and it looked like a damn war zone after they were done.

Leviticus 4:22 says, "pick up not your own refuse. The earth made by the lord needs not your help to remain clean. Leave it for the poor to clean after you. They are darker toned and not as smart. So its okayeth."

LOL. Tucker thought he was safe.

I'm sure Brad will as breathlessly cover this as he did the settlement with the Covington Catholic kid.

I’ve been watching Lou Dobbs to get a sense of what the other half of the country is “learning.” Were fucked.

I’ve been watching Lou Dobbs to get a sense of what the other half of the country is “learning.” Were fucked.

I've always loved how Stuart Varney - who like Dobbs supposedly has a business-oriented show on Fox Business - always manages to get in his right-wing talking points in the middle of doing a story on financial or economic matters. Last year - "The Labor Department shows that unemployment among minorities is at its lowest level ever - thank you President Trump for your brilliant business leadership!" "Stocks are slightly down today, but imagine how much worse it will be if Biden gets elected and the Squad takes over the government next year! Over to you, Susan!"

Yeah I caught the Paul Ryan bashing during my brief trip into the other side. Amazing.

Back