• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

Surprising you think race has something to do with this

Unsurprisingly you don't think it has something to do with race. This is America, everything is about race...where have you been?

yeah, i read the POS piece..."nobody is a Dr. unless they delivered a baby" is about one of the most stupid and trumpian things I have ever read. So only OBGYNs are Dr. in their eyes?

So, in addition, there is a small fraction of PhD's who ended up having to make an emergency delivery of a baby and hence qualify for the title "Doctor." Do I interpret his screed correctly?

So, in addition, there is a small fraction of PhD's who ended up having to make an emergency delivery of a baby and hence qualify for the title "Doctor." Do I interpret his screed correctly?

per the article, it is the only prerequisite.

I read the Journal piece and saw some video clips of Tucker's rants on the subject over the past few days. This is classic anti-"elitist" populism at work. A big part of Trumpism has been feeding on the resentment and contempt of the working classes towards the professional and business classes, and few things earn the ire of working-class whites more than liberal college professors or people with grad degrees. Attacking "worthless" PhDs and EdDs is right up the alley of Trumpists. It's also hardly new. Our glorious state legislature stripped extra pay for teachers with a master's degree in education not long after they first took control of the state legislature in 2013. If I remember correctly, one of the GOP leaders of the legislature all but said that grad degrees in education were worthless, as were Schools of Education overall. I have little doubt that is their attitude towards liberal arts degrees in general. Attacking Jill Biden's grad degrees is a winning scenario for them, no doubt.

that is pretty rich talking about Dr. Biden, who has multiple Master's degrees (both earned while working and raising a family (military mom)), as illiterate as he only has a BA in History...talking about useful degrees.

what a hack...

Carlson is just a piece of shit, really.

It's all fun and games until a corporation you're attacking threatens to file a winnable lawsuit against you. Just more evidence that almost none of these Fox talking heads actually believe what they're saying. It's all for ratings and propaganda purposes.

If all that it takes to get them to bend a knee like that is to sue them, everybody needs to get in on it.

Let me guess... primetime coverage is all total bs with "corrections" occurring during the day for fewer viewers.

Back