• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Redacted: keep it like a secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
And as a single dude if you meet a local woman you get like a 3 point bump by not being a tourist trying to hit on them.

Checking out this 2 hour delivery from amazon to whole foods, I think this may be the grocery game changer. Unlike Instacart (which works pretty well in a big city) Amazon isn't upcharging the prices online vs physically going there. Saving the hour a week is worth the tip, whereas for instacart it mighta cost you $30-$40 or so between tip and the raised prices.

I've been living without a car for about a year and this may be it, I may even keep doing this even if I got a car again.

Checking out this 2 hour delivery from amazon to whole foods, I think this may be the grocery game changer. Unlike Instacart (which works pretty well in a big city) Amazon isn't upcharging the prices online vs physically going there. Saving the hour a week is worth the tip, whereas for instacart it mighta cost you $30-$40 or so between tip and the raised prices.

Combined with the 10% lower prices on sale items and 5% rewards from Amazon credit card, it is a pretty good deal... If you are shopping at Whole Foods anyway, that is.

And I think there is more in the works.

Of course Prime is going up to $119 from $99 this month, though.

Sacramento is two hours or less from the bay area, napa valley and lake tahoe. No way it's worse that OKC or Memphis.

Sacramento is two hours or less from the bay area, napa valley and lake tahoe. No way it's worse that OKC or Memphis.

That’s like saying Charlotte is great because it’s near Asheville and Charleston. Just because it’s easy to LEAVE doesn’t make it a place where you want to live.

I’m saying that based on the metro area I would hate Sacramento.

How much would you expect a 3 year old car with like 40k miles on it that's $25k to depreciate each year if you only put 3k miles on it per year?

The chat thread has devolved into word problems.

Brew & Que in Cary really makes me want to open up a barbecue & bottle shop in the triad

Place called Brews and Cues doing well near me. Lots of people apparently want to play pool and drink beer.

Cues, Brews and Que?

Add an escape room to it.

Clues, Cues, Brews, and Q.

Changed the spelling. Spanish speakers must be wondering what else the place in Cary has besides beer.

Make it the lodge for some fraternal organization.

Clues, Cues, Brews, Dues, and Q.

This is how I felt and looked at that bottle shop
861a179ed269ec557c9d9debcd2a0197.jpg

SONICARE brushes now have built-in bluetooth and a companion app to help coach you to healthy mouth success

is this post-Capitalism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back