• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Redacted: keep it like a secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa, definitely applying for this Harvard (Radcliffe) Schlessinger Library gig, part of which would be processing Angela Davis' papers, apparently.

Is it Bob Weir or Mickey Hart who is scouring the country to create a massive library to save American music that could easily be lost to posterity?

Wouldn't this be your dream job?

Good luck with Harvard!

Is it Bob Weir or Mickey Hart who is scouring the country to create a massive library to save American music that could easily be lost to posterity?

Wouldn't this be your dream job?

Good luck with Harvard!

I haven't heard anything about that (sounds more like a Hart thing, though), but I'd be down.

^^ Thanks for the link. I see she taught at UC-Santa Cruz.

Angela Davis was the lead actress in murder she wrote right

she was first hired as an instructor in Philosophy at UCLA (not USC fixed this). Gov Reagan had her fired for being a member of the Communist Party USA before she actually got to teach there.

ETA:

I should trust my memory more than the internet. It was UCLA where she was an instructor in Philosphy and then California governor Reagan had her fired for being a member of the Communist Party.

Last edited:
she was first hired as an instructor in Philosophy at USC. Gov Reagan had her fired for being a member of the Communist Party USA before she actually got to teach there.

This is real? USC is a private school.

Trump is far more America First than our previous president and far more religious, so I don’t want to be lectured on what he believes nor what I am supposed to believe as a Christian.

Rubes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back