• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Redacted: keep it like a secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
So there is this restaurant my boyfriend and I probably were going to twice a month together. I stop in from time to time on my own for a beer or lunch with a girlfriend. There is a waitress who has waited on us a few times but we are hardly her regulars. When I go in alone she ALWAYS asks me where my boyfriend is if she sees me. Anyway, we went there yesterday and she was NOT our waitress but she stopped by our table and asked where we had been (we've really cut down). We told her taking trips and stuff and she was super chatty. At one point I made a joke and she said "you are so funny" and touched my arm. Then after we had been talking for 10 minutes she said she had to go back to work and touched my boyfriend's shoulder and said it was good to see us again. I asked my boyfriend what he thought of all this and he said "she's just being nice cause we are good tippers".

What say you chat thread?

51N9B1WJg7L._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

neighbors hosted a massive cinco de mayo party.

1. tequila.
2. tequila hangovers.... oof.
3. helped them make a shitload of tamales yesterday with the leftover carnitas and they are DELICIOUS.

also, ITK, sounds like that waitress wants in (or she's trying to make you feel extra special and noticed so you tip well and come back).

Seems like a lot of effort just to make a few more dollars... I think she wants to be your friend and/or kinky sex partner.

i dunno, my parents are 'friends' with waiters at all their favorite restaurants. it's pretty annoying to me but i think some pro-waiters are just like that.

friendly, i mean

SONICARE brushes now have built-in bluetooth and a companion app to help coach you to healthy mouth success

is this post-Capitalism

as post as when the television replaced actually going to the opera

I have no idea what a poop walk is. The walk when you're rushing to the bathroom, or the walk after you've successfully dropped a perfect deuce?

So there is this restaurant my boyfriend and I probably were going to twice a month together. I stop in from time to time on my own for a beer or lunch with a girlfriend. There is a waitress who has waited on us a few times but we are hardly her regulars. When I go in alone she ALWAYS asks me where my boyfriend is if she sees me. Anyway, we went there yesterday and she was NOT our waitress but she stopped by our table and asked where we had been (we've really cut down). We told her taking trips and stuff and she was super chatty. At one point I made a joke and she said "you are so funny" and touched my arm. Then after we had been talking for 10 minutes she said she had to go back to work and touched my boyfriend's shoulder and said it was good to see us again. I asked my boyfriend what he thought of all this and he said "she's just being nice cause we are good tippers".

What say you chat thread?

Pics?

Reactions: ITK
I have no idea what a poop walk is. The walk when you're rushing to the bathroom, or the walk after you've successfully dropped a perfect deuce?

When you have to go an you're more than a minute away from a restroom

Just had a crisis response dog in training walk through the library and very briefly got paranoid he was looking for weed and would find, like, trace scents on me and my bag. It's all good, though, Franklin the dog was v chill.

Whoa, definitely applying for this Harvard (Radcliffe) Schlessinger Library gig, part of which would be processing Angela Davis' papers, apparently.

Whoa, definitely applying for this Harvard (Radcliffe) Schlessinger Library gig, part of which would be processing Angela Davis' papers, apparently.

Interesting that her papers end up at Harvard/Radcliffe when her notoriety was from while she was on the west coast (UCLA, I think).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back