• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Redacted: keep it like a secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
we were looking at doing a housing project for homeless people out there; the homeless numbers out there are bananas

23487_0.jpg

i feel like celebrations surrounding horse racing are just a thing i'm never going to be able to identify with

I got a message on FB from someone I don't know. She says she lives in the house I grew up in (verified this with my mom) and she got something in the mail, opened it, and it was a check for over $100 for me that according to her looks legitimate ("I'm sorry I opened your mail, it's been a long time since we have received anything for your family"). I haven't lived there since 2004, so I am pretty shocked about all this and wondering what it could be.

Also, my cat is on a shirt:
B1EryObaEWS._CLa%7C2140,2000%7C91ZAy0udIVL.png%7C0,0,2140,2000+0.0,0.0,2140.0,2000.0.png

Last edited:
My coworker has started audio recording meetings. I'm wondering if he sells the recordings online like how people sell their used underwear. A niche market for an odd fetish.

My coworker has started audio recording meetings. I'm wondering if he sells the recordings online like how people sell their used underwear. A niche market for an odd fetish.

subtext: PM for my snapchat !

I don't think I've used snapchat in years.

Did everyone agree to this? If he just started recording meetings without permission that raises a couple issues in my mind

That's my cat. He made the news three times last week.

Met a client for lunch today w/ a colleague of mine. Client suggested a sushi place, so that's what we did.

We all sat down, and she and my co-worker immediately entered a lengthy conversation about poke and how once you've had it in Hawaii, you are pretty much ruined from having it anywhere else.

they are opening a poke and sushi burrito place right around the corner from my office. I'm looking forward to it, probably just as good as Hawaii.

Met a client for lunch today w/ a colleague of mine. Client suggested a sushi place, so that's what we did.

We all sat down, and she and my co-worker immediately entered a lengthy conversation about poke and how once you've had it in Hawaii, you are pretty much ruined from having it anywhere else.

and ran off all the good colleagues

Office may be moving to location across the street from noted non-Hawaii poke location.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back