• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Redacted: keep it like a secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
Met a client for lunch today w/ a colleague of mine. Client suggested a sushi place, so that's what we did.

We all sat down, and she and my co-worker immediately entered a lengthy conversation about poke and how once you've had it in Hawaii, you are pretty much ruined from having it anywhere else.

So how often does anyone take Debbie Downer out to lunch?

Jesus, why is every time you go to yahoo there's some new horrible story of what crazy people in Utah are doing.

So how often does anyone take Debbie Downer out to lunch?

It was far more pretentious than downer.

The ol’ humblebrag.

And my co-worker jumped right in with Hawaii stories of his own.

I thought maybe the CT had put them up to it.

Jesus, why is every time you go to yahoo there's some new horrible story of what crazy people in Utah are doing.

Because you don’t live in Florida.

My boyfriend is going out of town this weekend. Should I hit up that restaurant solo and see what that waitress does?

What is everyone up to this weekend?

flying up to my parents' house for mother's day

r/t flight was $60 on frontier, and while sure there may not be any legroom and i can't bring a carry-on, hard to beat that sort of price

r/t flight was $60 on frontier, and while sure there may not be any legroom and i can't bring a carry-on, hard to beat that sort of price

38AD8F8200000578-0-image-a-1_1474616544231.jpg

Where are you now? Did you move south?

I was looking at other dates and there was a $17 flight

what is frontier even doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back