• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2018/19 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Benedict Rossi performing well in trials with United. Talk about news I didn’t expect to see today.

On second viewing, the Boly tackle was just that much more aggressive/hard than Van Dijk’s, different angles, situations, and all that, though both get ball first, then studs into ankle. Probably both right calls with VvD yellow and Boly red. Doesn’t really matter.

According to some guy on reddit (but honestly, sounds right to me), just about every first team Spurs player aside from Alderweireld and Davies have missed multiple games due to injury/exhaustion this season. Brutal.

I had actually totally forgotten about the Kompany on Salah tackle, to which I presume he is referring. That one was even closer to a red than Van Dijk’s. They all could have gone either way. Hell of a thing.

I do think Pogba was a little lucky to stay on.

Babel-time is making a comeback with Fulham? This is amazing.

Dw-GYvdWkAAUzFQ.jpg

Whoa, Bielsa is apparently going to resign. El Loco getting loco once again. Damn. Sorry for Leeds.

Whoa, Bielsa is apparently going to resign. El Loco getting loco once again. Damn. Sorry for Leeds.

Having a little trouble following this in real time, but apparently he's not resigning, he's just telling everyone he's spied on everybody already. Amazing. I love Bielsa. Screw the fakes.

I'm pretty sure those that are a part of Leeds don't really care about cheating to win.

Back