• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2018/2019 - New & Improved: Arsenal AND Chelsea Free (NWT)

With our injuries and lack of depth, I won't predict we even make it past Ajax but damn, it will be fun. Glory, glory nights!

This is... not exactly the lineup you want to throw out in the Champions League semifinal.

Lloris (C), Trippier, Sanchez, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Wanyama, Rose, Eriksen, Dele, Lucas, Llorente

Also notable that there are *no* attacking players on the bench. Just escape with a clean sheet, please.

Yep. Hard to believe the Spurs are in the CL semis and are lining up without Kane, Son, Winks, Sissoko, Aurier, Lamela... and so on...

Really hoping for the clean sheet to keep out those away goals.

I guess injuries and suspensions can pile up when you don't rotate a squad due to poor reinvestment.

Nice job by Poch to take Vertonghen off before he died on the field.

Gotta admit, IDGAF what Steve Nash says.

zach lowe said on a podcast one time you have to talk on TV with at least 30% more volume/enthusiasm than you do in real life because otherwise it seems like you are high on pain killers. steve nash never listened to that pod.

Well that could have been worse. At least we can ask Son to kindly score a brace in Amsterdam. Can't believe we lost Vertonghen (who is apparently ok) and still only conceded the one. Down a goal at home, Poch subs in new fullbacks (one of whom is our 4th choice CB) because that's... about all he could do. Fucking last-ditch desperation zombie squad right now.

Fun to watch Ajax, though. Hate they're playing Spurs because, like everyone else, I'd be pulling for them as a neutral.

So Liverpool supporters acted like jackasses in Barcelona yesterday evening. To nobody's surprise. Always the victims.

I'd gain some respect back for the club if they named, shamed, and prohibited the offenders from ever attending a match again.

They might blame Chelsea supporters instead tho. Up in the air.

The fountain shoving is low level shenanigans. Lifetime ban for that?? Come on.

The guy that said "Mr Miyagi" should get banned though.

Back