• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2018/2019 - New & Improved: Arsenal AND Chelsea Free (NWT)

I would say even if it did go off his arm, its shouldnt be called a handball. His arm was up against his chest, and it ultimately went off his thigh into the goal.

Good call.

I think it did go off his arm and his arm was a bit away from his body when it did, but there's no way he played the ball. And that offside call was definitely correct, but man to get an offside call on a shitty back pass that just deflects off a player is cruel.

Your master plan of City winning the league and losing the CL is coming along nicely.

giphy.gif

Pep needs a champions league sabbatical. I think the Bayern semifinals beat downs have broken his brain in Europe.

Just no quad or a real treble (with CL)

And no drought end before it hits 30.

Vienna Spurs at the whistle. We pay for shared season tickets, fly to away matches and are never rewarded like this.

Ajax is the brother club, shared players and fans and the connection of the minority fan groups. Will be a giant party in London and then Amsterdam.
fb4b583d8ddb3ecb6ed4893f8fc16631.jpg

Back