• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2018/2019 - New & Improved: Arsenal AND Chelsea Free (NWT)

Damn I miss those types of goals from Coutinho

Messi > Ronaldo

giphy.gif

Only 4 of United's starting XI have come to the club since SAF retired. And that includes a CB at RB.

Just shows how poor the player recruitment has been over the past 6 seasons.

The Ronaldo and Messi goals today were quintessential Ronaldo/Messi. Ronaldo finds space in the box, beats everyone to the ball, powerful header right where it needed to go. Messi wins the ball in the midfield, a couple cuts to embarrass a defender, left foot curls perfectly into the side netting. Two incredible players.

And today’s goal is a perfect example why Barca would be dumb to give up on Coutinho too quickly.

Only 4 of United's starting XI have come to the club since SAF retired. And that includes a CB at RB.

Just shows how poor the player recruitment has been over the past 6 seasons.

oh lawd - I just read that 3 of the back 4 all started when United got knocked out by Basel EIGHT YEARS AGO, when SAF was still manager.

and how the fuck did Jones and Young get extensions within the past few months but we are letting Ander go to PSG on a free!??! Horrid.

Peak Ashley Young.

Turns out playing an aging right footed winger at left back on the road in the CL against one of the world's best teams isn't a great idea. Who could have guessed it?

Turns out playing an aging right footed winger at left back on the road in the CL against one of the world's best teams isn't a great idea. Who could have guessed it?

Not Ole, apparently

Interesting XI for the Reds today. Firmino takes a seat for Origi. Fab and Hendo on the bench as well. I would guess we see more press from only Mane and Mo.

Back