• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2018/2019 - New & Improved: Arsenal AND Chelsea Free (NWT)

Rashford trusts his left foot and it might be 1-1 on agg in the first minute

Then Rash had another great chance coming down 1v1 and shot pretty tamely from 18 yards.

Two reprieves for Barca and a side typically doesn't get away with being so generous with them.

I am still unsure what a Fred does

in the first leg he registered the most pressure events of any player that round

D4SJsnwXsAILHMs.png

Last edited:
Any chance TNT switches to the other game?

Nobody wants to watch this garbage.

It's part of their B/R marketing strategy. Force you to pay to watch the real game... I still don't understand why these aren't back to back games on TNT.

also, Brasky, you still owe me a 6 pack from the bet we made on you saying neither the Cowboys or Texans would win 7 or more games.

this Champions League US tv deal is the most mickey mouse shit ever. Did ESPN just not bid or what?

also, Brasky, you still owe me a 6 pack from the bet we made on you saying neither the Cowboys or Texans would win 7 or more games.

This is true. I’ll be a Winston resident by the end of June. Can your thirst wait? Or do you just want me to Venmo you $10-12?

yeah, 1/2 fucking with you and 1/2 reminding myself. i know you'll come good eventually

in the first leg he registered the most pressure events of any player that round

the crowd loves a trier

my dad also says, "he tracks back so well"

that's because he is constantly out of position and needing to run his ass off to recover, DAD.

Back