• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2018/2019 - New & Improved: Arsenal AND Chelsea Free (NWT)

I don't think that Rom is terrible, I just hate how absolutely terrible he is with the ball at his feet. He misses a lot of easy chances because his first touch is often very poor.

very true, that first touch is what keeps him from world class

as far as I can tell he basically just occupies space. Better than playing 11 v 10.

I don't understand why Rashford continues to take free kicks. I don't think I've ever seen him even hit the target. Is there no one else?

What a weird game. United was physically extremely impressive but seemed to have lower table technical skill (maybe just nervous). Ref basically played prison rules the first 70 minutes which normally is awful for us but if he hadn’t pretty much not called anything then busquets could’ve been sent off twice in the first half. Happy to win 1-0 I guess although the soccer was not anything like what I grew up loving. Feel like next game could be totally different with multiple goals, especially if Dembele is available to open it up a bit more with his pace.

I'm actually feeling better about today's game than I was about last week's. Which means it'll probably be 9-0 Barca.

United's gameplan leaked

529227.jpg

20 years after Ole won it in extra time at the Camp Nou.

Ole in charge now.

Figure this one is easy to predict. 9-1 United.

Back