• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2018/2019 - New & Improved: Arsenal AND Chelsea Free (NWT)

City could still tank Spurs at home. That's what usually would happen to Tottenham, we'll see if this year is different

Self imposed transfer ban gonna kick Tottenham in the ass if Kane is out

I'm not sure why I'm so optimistic about today's match. Barca are clearly better on paper and this United side still has major question marks.

But I'm feeling something like a 2-0 or 3-1 home win.

Unfortunately I cannot watch today, which will kill me. Calling 1-1 or even 1-0 United win.

I'm not sure why I'm so optimistic about today's match. Barca are clearly better on paper and this United side still has major question marks.

But I'm feeling something like a 2-0 or 3-1 home win.

I'm defs not optimistic about this game. I think your scores are probs about right, just for the wrong team.

Pretty sure this is Oles preferred XI when all are fit.

No excuses now.

Barca's attacking player on the right side is Messi. We've got a 19 year old RB playing the same position. Seems about the same.

Yea but that 19 year old RB is my boy DALOT

weird shape out there for united. dalot and shaw seem to be occupying the same space on the left

so it begins

It is pretty absurd that Shaw got booked for his foul on Messi but Busquets didn't get booked for his first foul on Rashford. Nobody can look at those two fouls and reasonably say that Shaw's was more deserving of a booking.

Yo DV7 how quickly are you going to turn on Pogba when he leaves this summer?

Because I want hold it against you at all. What a bitch. Rom too. I honestly think you'll be better without them.

Last edited:
Rom can go

Pogba is a brilliant player and I don't want him to leave

It is pretty absurd that Shaw got booked for his foul on Messi but Busquets didn't get booked for his first foul on Rashford. Nobody can look at those two fouls and reasonably say that Shaw's was more deserving of a booking.

At least Shaw has a goal today.

Back