• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2018/2019 - New & Improved: Arsenal AND Chelsea Free (NWT)

Fernandinho lucky to get away from that without a card. Dirty.

The fuck is the point of VAR if they don't look back at shit like that?

Cowardly shitbaggery. Should be off as a lesson to others to not do the same bullshit.

The fuck is the point of VAR if they don't look back at shit like that?

Cowardly shitbaggery. Should be off as a lesson to others to not do the same bullshit.

Yeah, no reason really. I get limiting it to some degree on subjective things, but no one looks at that replay and says Fernandinho didn't hit him with his elbow then push his head down. Crack down on these things consistently for a year and they're out of the game. Same with people surrounding the ref or approaching the linesman. So easy to get rid of and you'd end up with better officiating because of it.

nothing wrong with what Delph did tho

Poch was being ridiculous

but Spurs counter is really taking it to City
I think they score in the next 10 minutes unless Pep makes a switch to get in somebody to break up the quick counters

Poch still going after Delph, wtf dude...he got the ball, it was a total accident.

SONNNNNN!!!!!!!!

GET INNNNNNNN!!!!!!

YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

THAT BALL NEVER WENT OVER THE LINE!

amazing control by Son

What a fucking player

also, Ederson kinda sucks letting that in from that position. Woof.

Love Son. Makes for a great return leg as well if the score stands.

The 2,000 of the worldwide 5,000 man city fans are so sad in Spurs Stadium. I feel bad for them.*

*I don't.

but as long as Delph is on City's left, there's always a chance Son gets another. Outclassed.

Pep clearly didn't want the FM post-match question of why he didn't bring on his big players in a match he lost.

Damn cunning of him.

Back