• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2018/2019 - New & Improved: Arsenal AND Chelsea Free (NWT)

also, you still owe me a 6 pack for the Cowboys/Texans bet, Brasky

Definitely not better without Pogba. Probably better without Rom.

ManU actually has a better chance of making CL next year by losing today.

It is pretty absurd that Shaw got booked for his foul on Messi but Busquets didn't get booked for his first foul on Rashford. Nobody can look at those two fouls and reasonably say that Shaw's was more deserving of a booking.

where does the smalling hit on messi rank here

it's the dominating presence of Fred and McTomminay in the middle of park for United

ter stegen was walkabout

awful keeping saved by even worse finishing

Rashford is a better 9 than Lukaku

And there are better RW than Lukaku, who isn't a RW.

I'm fine if he stays, but I'm ok if he goes.

i really like rashford a lot, but you people considerably underrate lukaku

in a "bad" season this year he's probably gonna end up with close to 20 goals in all comps, and that includes injuries and general special one nonsense

i guess if your mentality is we're united, money is no object, go buy the next big thing, that's fine

I honestly thought United edged the run of play that half. I'm pleasantly surprised that we had the better of it.

Back