• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2018/2019 - New & Improved: Arsenal AND Chelsea Free (NWT)

oh lawd - I just read that 3 of the back 4 all started when United got knocked out by Basel EIGHT YEARS AGO, when SAF was still manager.

and how the fuck did Jones and Young get extensions within the past few months but we are letting Ander go to PSG on a free!??! Horrid.

I suspect Ander made it clear he didn't want to stick around a while ago.

Young should be nothing more than a depth piece. Jones and Smalling should be sent out to pasture.

Interesting XI for the Reds today. Firmino takes a seat for Origi. Fab and Hendo on the bench as well. I would guess we see more press from only Mane and Mo.

Fabinho is playing, Keita is on the bench.

In slightly less trouble now. Man, it is really hard watching both matches when there is a goal a minute in one of them.

Shoutout to the Porto ball boys. If it is more than .5 seconds from the player they are whipping a new one in from nowhere.

VAR gives Liverpool a goal on their first foray in to the final 90 yards of the pitch. Let's go!

I would say even if it did go off his arm, its shouldnt be called a handball. His arm was up against his chest, and it ultimately went off his thigh into the goal.

Good call.

What in the fuckity fuck was that, Spurs?

Back