• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2018/2019 - New & Improved: Arsenal AND Chelsea Free (NWT)

Inter with a Premier League outcast team out there trying to even it up.

Lukaku, Sanchez, Young, Erikson, Navas, Moses.

PSG are just a dreadful team to watch. They whine about every call that doesn’t go their way.

Glad that Bayern won, pretty good match and fun to watch. Wonder how things might have been different had the ref not held the whistle on a few of the potential penalty calls.

Also, I feel like Muller is about 45 years old at this point... maybe he just looks it... but he has been around forever.

Last time we played in Paris was a fun experience. More of that, please.

I don't know how, but I'm able to watch the CBS All Access programming on my Roku app

I did the free trial back around the previous CL semis, but canceled it before I had to start paying

I don't know how, but I'm able to watch the CBS All Access programming on my Roku app

I did the free trial back around the previous CL semis, but canceled it before I had to start paying

Nice I did the same thing. I'll have to check it out after I get out of school.

Pulisic and Dest starting, Adams and Reyna on the bench

Missed Ethan Horvath - who started for Club Brugge at GK in a 2-1 win over Zenit - Mignolet is there #1 and supposedly out for awhile

Also just tried the CBS All Access App and those MFers remembered me and want me to pay $6/month. No thanks. Will just watch highlights and comp tapes of the Yanks involved. Because group stage European football low key sucks.

I had the other game on, but they switched to the final minute or so of the Brugge game and showed Horvath emotional as he left the field

Horvath gave up a goal from a Dejan Lovren banger that hit the post then hit Horvath in the back. Horvath was in tears after the game with the last minute goal to win. Good scenes.

I miss Dejan Lovren right now?

I feel like Mignolet is a more qualified Matt Turner, more of shot stopper than the sweeper keeper that GB prefers

Nice to see him getting some run - we need more competition for Steffen at GK

Penalty! Diallo takes out Martial's legs from behind as he was turning. Clumsy challenge.

Come on, Bruno...

Back