• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2018/2019 - New & Improved: Arsenal AND Chelsea Free (NWT)

Sets up for some solid narrative driven semifinals. Two French, two German, two “traditional” powers, two underdogs. I like it.

I am not watching the game so I have no idea if it was the right call but I am a United fan and tired of all the penalties.

PSG apparently will field a front 3 of DiMaria, Mbappe and Neymar. Adams on the bench for RBL.

Bayern and OL with unchanged lineups.

whoa

expecting a few goals today -- Lyon should have at least one already

their counter is so sharp

Could you imagine Serge Gnabry in the Premier League?? What a player.

Every goal Gnabry scores is another kick in the nuts, I cannot believe how awfully Arsenal handled that situation

I mean, at the time, Ramsey, Wilshere, Cazorla, Ozil, Ox seemed like a sure thing for a few years. Wilshere obviously didn't work out too well in hindsight. A loan might have useful...

I mean, at the time, Ramsey, Wilshere, Cazorla, Ozil, Ox seemed like a sure thing for a few years. Wilshere obviously didn't work out too well in hindsight. A loan might have useful...

Not sure if you're joking or not

Not sure if you're joking or not

Not really. I don't remember the situation exactly but I feel like he just came back from a nasty injury and couldn't get minutes at West Brom either. I don't think he was considered a better player than any of those guys above at that point? Obviously a better long term solution, but not many teams back then seemed to be playing the kids.

Lukaku absolutely destroyed Diego Carlos on a run down the right 2 minutes in. Inter up 1-0 after the penalty. Lukaku with a goal in 11 straight Europa League matches.

Back