• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2018/2019 - New & Improved: Arsenal AND Chelsea Free (NWT)

Doesn't help that half of Barca's starting team is 32+; Pique, Busquets, Vidal, Suarez, Messi, Alba.

Not sure what their game plan was. They just don't match up well.

^ 4.5 Barca and 3 Bayern

Can't edit

Barca - Messi, Busquets, Roberto, Pique*, Thiago
Bayern - Muller, Alaba, Kimmich

yeah and there's not been a lot of new people to break through. those guys are all from the Xavi/Iniesta generation other than Thiago and Sergio Roberto who are a couple of the only few "newer" academy products worth a damn.

yeah and there's not been a lot of new people to break through. those guys are all from the Xavi/Iniesta generation other than Thiago and Sergio Roberto who are a couple of the only few "newer" academy products worth a damn.

Is part of this decline because the "La Masia way" is no longer effective? Plodding possession based total football is thankfully dead.

Alphonso Davies is the best attacking LB in the world. And he's 20 years old and from Canada.

What a time to be alive.

The 7th scored by Coutinho after Messi gives the ball away in the MF without putting in any effort. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

This may sound crazy after that shellacking but thought Bayern looked pretty vulnerable to any top club who isn’t relying on a bunch of dudes who should be in the MLS at this point. Should’ve been 3 goals off crosses alone.

Wow, heads up play to let it run for Dembele. Lyon making the most of their chances.

I love pep but he’s addicted to blowing champions league. Any time gundogan starts and no Bernardo Silva I just can’t believe it

Also I’m sure there’s a game or two I’m missing but his teams never play well with a 3 man back line

Back