• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2018/2019 - New & Improved: Arsenal AND Chelsea Free (NWT)

He blew a breakaway and then made an absolute mess of a 2 v 2 early on. I know he flashes individual brilliance but I still find him one of the most overrated players.

Lol he’s been incredible until he has an opportunity in front of goal and then he looks like me

How do the US CL TV rights keep getting worse? Does ESPN just no longer care? No way they're getting outbid.

How do the US CL TV rights keep getting worse? Does ESPN just no longer care? No way they're getting outbid.

I wonder what ratings look like with mostly midweek games at 2:45 EST. Seems ESPN has focused on Bundesliga instead.

Apparently no one has realized yet how large an asset it can be, especially moving forward as more and more people are working from home through the end of the year.

I mean the coverage is good, CBS at least smartly outsourced everything to the UK as opposed to trying to do it themselves. Having high-level UK analysts and announcers on a CBS-specific broadcast is impressive. The availability sucks, obviously

Finally getting the nothing player Ander Herrera off.

I mean the coverage is good, CBS at least smartly outsourced everything to the UK as opposed to trying to do it themselves. Having high-level UK analysts and announcers on a CBS-specific broadcast is impressive. The availability sucks, obviously

Agreed the coverage is miles better than Turner, just wish they would have these matches on CBS Sports Net instead of Tiki Barber’s dumb mid day talking head show.

Apparently no one has realized yet how large an asset it can be, especially moving forward as more and more people are working from home through the end of the year.

for all 2020's flaws, it's going to be the golden age of work from home where I've had sports on pretty much all work day since the Bundesliga started back

Gawd Carragher is such a jag off

Fuck off with that so happy for PSG and Neyman bullshit you fucking fake shithead.

Last edited:
Back