• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2018/2019 - New & Improved: Arsenal AND Chelsea Free (NWT)

Maybe an unpopular take but I like this cbs crew. Certainly a lot more than Fox.

Atalanta didn't even stay true to their style in the end. Sad exit

How do the US CL TV rights keep getting worse? Does ESPN just no longer care? No way they're getting outbid.

It’s getting harder to easily find European football, period. Many CL, EL, FA Cup, League Cup, and Premier League games were on easy to find cable channels or free broadcast TV five years ago. Now, not so much. In 2013, NBC sports made every PL game available, which hasn’t been the case without an additional subscription for a while now. I had to purchase ESPN+ to watch the FA Cup final, it was on big FOX just a few years ago. It sucks how much TV rights have regressed in the last few years. Kind of miss the old Fox Soccer Channel days, darn it. When La Liga went to BeIn things went downhill everywhere.

Tyler Adams - Champions League hero with a bit of help from the deflection.

Champions League Friday is very weird, but what a start to this match. 2-1 Bayern Munich after 21 minutes.

This is what happens when you buy a bunch of overpriced, thoughtless crap because your star player doesn't want to fit into a system

Well I was bummed that my conference call that was supposed to end at 3 is still going on.

This is what happens when you buy a bunch of overpriced, thoughtless crap because your star player doesn't want to fit into a system

This is what happens when you have a lack of academy development that had served you so well when your board just wants to buy stars.

This is what happens when you have a lack of academy development that had served you so well when your board just wants to buy stars.

There are currently 3 Barca and 3 Bayern academy products on the field.

Most big teams don’t produce there own stars anymore, they just buy wisely.

^ 4.5 Barca and 3 Bayern

Can't edit

Barca - Messi, Busquets, Roberto, Pique*, Thiago
Bayern - Muller, Alaba, Kimmich

Back