• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Towson

Deaconblue

Reaction score
I know its early, but just wanted to share a tidbit I learned about the Towson FB team.

Their probable starting QB is redshirt Junior Tom Flacco. He is a transfer from Rutgers.

If you recognize the name, you should. He is the (much) younger brother of the Ravens QB.

I know its early, but just wanted to share a tidbit I learned about the Towson FB team.

Their probable starting QB is redshirt Junior Tom Flacco. He is a transfer from Rutgers.

If you recognize the name, you should. He is the (much) younger brother of the Ravens QB.

How bad do you have to be to leave Rutgers?

Damn. Talk about an oops moment for Mama and Papa Flacco if they're that far apart.

He’s attempted a grand total of 13 passes his entire collegiate career, and he will have had to beat out a returning starter for the job. He’s a running QB apparently, so we should be ready for him if he does indeed start. Towson picked to finish 10th in the CAA but returns 80% of their starters from last year when they went 5-6 and finished the season winning 3 out of their last 4.

He actually started at Western Michigan, then transferred as a walk on to Rutgers.

"Unlike his bigger brother, the 6-foot-1 Flacco is more of a running threat. He averaged 9.5 and 7.4 yards per carry as a freshman and sophomore at Western Michigan, respectively, and flashed his elusiveness at Rutgers' spring game."

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/...m-flacco-transfer-rutgers-20180606-story.html

He's 11 years younger than Joe.

He actually started at Western Michigan, then transferred as a walk on to Rutgers.

"Unlike his bigger brother, the 6-foot-1 Flacco is more of a running threat. He averaged 9.5 and 7.4 yards per carry as a freshman and sophomore at Western Michigan, respectively, and flashed his elusiveness at Rutgers' spring game."

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/...m-flacco-transfer-rutgers-20180606-story.html

He's 11 years younger than Joe.

He must have only started one game then...

Towson opens their season Saturday at 7 PM, playing at Morgan State (MEAC) in the "Battle for greater Baltimore." It will be on ESPN3 for those interested.

Towson has almost 20,000 undergrads.

Shocked to find that out.

damn

another elite qb

Not exactly. He started out at Western Michigan, playing in 7 games & passing for only 188 yards. In 2016 he was their backup QB. Then he transfers to Rutgers and is now at Towson as a grad transfer. He is more of a running threat than a passer. Not worried about him at all. He was drafted in the 32nd round of the 2014 MLB draft by the Phillies however.

Check your math again, siffy!

Joe is 33 right now, and Tommy Boy is 23. 10 years apart. When Tommy turns 24 in November, they'll be 9 years apart until Joe turns 34 in January when it goes back to 10 years. But never 11. Math! Birthdays!

January 16, 1985

Nov. 2, 1994

10 years 2.5 months

tumblr_m7as93HkzH1qfqzs8o1_400.gif

Check your math again, siffy!

Joe is 33 right now, and Tommy Boy is 23. 10 years apart. When Tommy turns 24 in November, they'll be 9 years apart until Joe turns 34 in January when it goes back to 10 years. But never 11. Math! Birthdays!

lol you're right. Shouldn't post while working.

Back