• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Will Chupe hook it with his cousin? Find out... NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my 2019 resolution is going to be to kill the public's interest in basketball. It is such a lame sport. Congrats on being able to jog 90 feet without passing out, you fucking dorks.

To be fair, how often can you expect Gardner-Webb to shoot 35% from the field and 13% from three. We got unlucky.

BillBrasky or RageDrunkBrasky?

Normal Brasky. Just being honest.

But as someone who basically got forced into coaching (a conference winning, so suck it) middle school team last year, the sport fucking sucks. The lifers who coach it are such losers, and take it soooo seriously. And the kids who play it are such donks. The sport has such little creativity too it. Its all of bunch of posers thinking they should pull up from 25 feet or dunk. And nothing in between.

By the end of the year I was bored. Winning game after game did next to nothing for me. I'll kill myself if my future child wants to play AAU.

I think my 2019 resolution is going to be to kill the public's interest in basketball. It is such a lame sport. Congrats on being able to jog 90 feet without passing out, you fucking dorks.

You sound like a short dude who can’t dribble

Normal Brasky. Just being honest.

But as someone who basically got forced into coaching (a conference winning, so suck it) middle school team last year, the sport fucking sucks. The lifers who coach it are such losers, and take it soooo seriously. And the kids who play it are such donks. The sport has such little creativity too it. Its all of bunch of posers thinking they should pull up from 25 feet or dunk. And nothing in between.

By the end of the year I was bored. Winning game after game did next to nothing for me. I'll kill myself if my future child wants to play AAU.

674027f3d27b131d58fcc107af55de1b.jpg

Late entry for most pretentious tweet of the year :

Happy New Year, everyone, and remember:

If someone said they were slowly walking down the hall faster than a cannonball how fast would you estimate they were walking?

Shit meant to post on 420 thread. Cookout can u move it? Say Hey where u at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back