• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Will Chupe hook it with his cousin? Find out... NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it creepy? Butter lets you slide out safely. Put some on the side of the tub or your side and you are outta there.

Have you never seen someone use butter to get a ring off a finger?

Last edited:
How is it creepy? Butter lets you slide out safely. Put some on the side of the tub or your side and you are outta there.

Have you never seen someone use butter to get a ring off a finger?

Love ya, playa, but you just made it creepier!

My wife and kids are gone to the beach. I'm listening to my new echo dot, and am so bourbon drunk in the bathtub I'm afraid I'm about to pull a Taft and be unable to extricate myself from this situation. I thought this was the appropriate venue for this thought.
This is awesome. Is the bathtub full of water or empty?

Where did RJ find so much butter?

giphy.gif

Since MULTIPLE people have missed your feeble attempty at humor, maybe it's you...NAH, not maybe. ...

I had MSNBC on in the background as I was doing some work. All of a sudden I hear Elise Jordan introduce Irish. In spite of his semi-weird haircut, he did really well.

Is he going to become a talking head? He could look a little like David Byrne's cousin. :)

Last edited:
What a lovely experience with American Air. Been standing in line to check a bag in Austin and they won’t check at the counter, make you check at a computer. Granted, I’ve been checked in and everything. They have eight computers, five of which aren’t working. I’ve been here since 4:00AM and have missed by 5:30 flight because of this.

What a lovely experience with American Air. Been standing in line to check a bag in Austin and they won’t check at the counter, make you check at a computer. Granted, I’ve been checked in and everything. They have eight computers, five of which aren’t working. I’ve been here since 4:00AM and have missed by 5:30 flight because of this.

Airports from November 20th to January 20th are an "avoid at nearly all costs" thing for me. If I'm going to travel during that time, I'm looking at just about every other possible alternative. Sometimes you can't avoid it, but fuckin' A, it's a place of nightmares. There's a whole 100 page thread on this, but children on an airplane are like ...well, bad.

MondayPunday is a solid app/game. My bro turned me onto it at Christmas and I can’t stop playing.

What would you do in this situation?

11/1/18- Buy 4 appliances from Lowes
11/26/18- 4 appliances delivered to my house*
*Dishwasher is damaged, I call on 11/27/18 and they agree to "switch it out" but its a special order, will take 7-10 days to get the new one delivered
12/27/18- I call after not hearing from Lowes, they discount entire order by 10% and tell me the new dishwasher is at the store and manager will be reaching out
12/28/18- They call and leave a VM letting me know new appliance is available for pick up at the store. I happened to be out near the store at the time and I load it on my truck and take it home.

Somewhere in the process, they forget theres a dishwasher already sitting in my garage. So now I have two, and they made no mention today of the old one. Do I call and let them know? Or is this the fabled bank error in your favor and keep them both? If so, how long do I sit on it before giving it to my parents or putting it on OfferUp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back