• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Will Chupe hook it with his cousin? Find out... NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last few times I haven’t smoked weed in a bit I’ve had some intense, non-sexual, ex-girlfriend dreams. I wonder what it means. Makes me kind of want to smoke weed so I don’t dream, but also not so I can continue to visit with them on this different plane.

Last few times I haven’t smoked weed in a bit I’ve had some intense, non-sexual, ex-girlfriend dreams. I wonder what it means. Makes me kind of want to smoke weed so I don’t dream, but also not so I can continue to visit with them on this different plane.

100th Lessons and Carols from King’s College, Cambridge! That was great. Following along with Nico Muhly’s live tweeting was a trip. Murry Christmas.

I just played some Everly Brothers, but it was “Christmas Eve can kill you.”

Wassssup! Merry Christmas boards friends! Even the ones who have mercilessly insulted my dude Catamount for being born to parents who are ethnically different from yours.

Go Deacs

Last night my intense, non-sexual, weed withdrawal dream involved not an ex-girlfriend, but incoming basketball recruit Ismael Massoud, so clearly my brain is just straight up fucked.

I also need to keep my mouth shut around my former banker/financial services aunt now or I’m getting cut out of the will, but my liberal mom keeps dropping these Maddow hot takes and I can’t help myself. I’m too radical leftist, I guess. We’re supposed to be on the same side!

Last night my intense, non-sexual, weed withdrawal dream involved not an ex-girlfriend, but incoming basketball recruit Ismael Massoud, so clearly my brain is just straight up fucked.

I also need to keep my mouth shut around my former banker/financial services aunt now or I’m getting cut out of the will, but my liberal mom keeps dropping these Maddow hot takes and I can’t help myself. I’m too radical leftist, I guess. We’re supposed to be on the same side!

What happened in this dream? My dreams have been weird, too. Lots of strands, as you might say.

These dogs on planes are getting a little out of hand

Last year, I was flying to Boston and saw former Meet the Press host David Gregory sitting in first class. Next to him was a tiny dog carrier. I said "cute dog". He replied "not mine".

I'm guessing most who pay for first class don't want a stranger's dog sitting next to them.

VIBES

My wife and kids are gone to the beach. I'm listening to my new echo dot, and am so bourbon drunk in the bathtub I'm afraid I'm about to pull a Taft and be unable to extricate myself from this situation. I thought this was the appropriate venue for this thought.

Didn't you bring butter with you to help in this inevitable situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back