• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Will Chupe hook it with his cousin? Find out... NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had some internal interviews today for a promotion that came up last minute and feel like I slayed it; here's to new opportunities in 2019.

vibes!

I just got voluntold I am being temporarily transferred (end of Jan-May) to the one office in the city I've been keeping an eye on for the last three years. They just internally filled a position that I'd also applied for (would have been a promotion), and now need to very quickly backfill for that person (lateral move). So yeah, basically I'm being "offered" (read: instructed to take) the lateral without actually having to permanently commit.

...this is perfect, because it's a 5mo check as to whether or not that office's work is really what I want to do, and also a 5mo interview of sorts (which I know I can do well). Here's to 2019, indeed.

Last edited:
vibes!

I just got voluntold I am being temporarily transferred (end of Jan-May) to the one office in the city I've been keeping an eye on for the last three years. They just internally filled a position that I'd also applied for (would have been a promotion), and now need to very quickly backfill for that person (lateral move). So yeah, basically I'm being "offered" (read: instructed to take) the lateral without actually having to permanently commit.

...this is perfect, because it's a 5mo check as to whether or not that office's work really what I want to do, and also a 5mo interview of sorts (which I know I can do well). Here's to 2019, indeed.

Adulting FTW lbE!!!

vibes!

...this is perfect, because it's a 5mo check as to whether or not that office's work is really what I want to do, and also a 5mo interview of sorts (which I know I can do well). Here's to 2019, indeed.

Vibes for you too, Leebs!

Cheers!

My shuttle bus driver at Deer Valley says she went to Duke.

I spend hours in the garden
I walk alone to the store
And it's quiet uptown
I never liked the quiet before
I take the children to church on Sunday
A sign of the cross at the door
And I pray
That never used to happen before

I spend hours in the garden
I walk alone to the store
And it's quiet uptown
I never liked the quiet before
I take the children to church on Sunday
A sign of the cross at the door
And I pray
That never used to happen before

Nice; My favorite Smash Mouth song

Headed back do civilization tomorrow. Also meeting up with Juice to watch the game at O’Hare.

Fuck, one of my best friends from childhood shot himself today. Probably spent the night at each others’ house 1-2 weekends a month for years but I probably haven’t spoken to him since age 15 or 16. Apparently another loss due to addiction.

yo palma, 2018 world darts championships on bbc american tomorrow morning at 9 am est

I’m in the ‘bus of Colum. Trying to decide if I want to roll solo tonight to an italo disco/adult contemporary dance party that my friend, indie rock superstar Beth Murphy, did the poster for and will be attending. I don’t think my sister and bro-in-law will be interested.

yo palma, 2018 world darts championships on bbc american tomorrow morning at 9 am est

Niiiice, cept I’m already traveling back east for holidays. In 2 years I’m aiming to go to England for a couple weeks during this time to catch it live

Never seen so many chest tattoos on women as on C-bus tinder. Impressive.

Check out Two Dollar Radio Headquarters. Cool spot for a small press putting out killer books on the regular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back