• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018-19 NBA Season Thread - NBA Finals Raptors Win #WeTheNorth

Houston is almost always going to be at a big disadvantage with the structure of their team. If you don't rebound or have any real size your team is limited and flawed.

People talk about the Warriors playing "small ball". Well, their starting lineup is a long 6'9 center, a 7' SF who is also long, a 6'7 PF who has over a 7' reach, a 6'7 SG and a 6'3 PG. The Rox often had Tucker or Harden as their big.

Saw where Steph wanted to get some shots up night before last nights game. Booked the court from 7-8. Paul heard about it and went to arena and got him kicked off to get his own shots. Total dick move. Draymond was yelling kick him off kick him off going off court. Smh.

Gerald Green, man. Remember that game a dozen years ago where Manu Ginobili inexplicably fouled Dirk on a layup allowing Dallas to tie the game and send it to OT? Gerald Green had 40 seconds of absolute mind boggling bad decision making. Cost Houston the game IMO. Even though they should have been up 15 instead of 5 at that point.

Saw where Steph wanted to get some shots up night before last nights game. Booked the court from 7-8. Paul heard about it and went to arena and got him kicked off to get his own shots. Total dick move. Draymond was yelling kick him off kick him off going off court. Smh.

Link?

I'm like others in that I want the Warriors to meet an ignominious end but don't mind that it wasn't at the hand of the Rockets. Happy for it to be any of the remaining teams.

Steph and Klay deserve credit for hitting some really tough shots late. Wasn’t bad individual D on any of their big 3s, dudes just made the shots.

It was also a dick move to not go shake their hands afterwards. Both Harden and CP3 split at the buzzer.

Last edited:
The rational side of me sees that it’s very petty to kick steph off the practice court. The entertainment side of me loves stories like this because bitter rivalries are more fun to invest in.

They’ll need an offensive minded assistant too. Vogel is one of the only coaches worse offensively than Walton in the league. Good defensive coach though.

In he post game last night the announcer had mentioned the Warriors we saying something about CP3 as they left the court, I guess this was it.

Official 2018-19 NBA Season Thread - Two Game 7s for Mother's Day

Unless there was a big donation made to keep DM, then he'd follow the money.

Paul could have withheld his big donation until after Manning was gone. Now we basically wasted it unless you believe we would be even worse without his donation.

Paul could have withheld his big donation until after Manning was gone. Now we basically wasted it unless you believe we would be even worse without his donation.

Not following how it was a waste.

Isn’t sooner always better to update facilities?

Not to mention time value of money and all that.

Official 2018-19 NBA Season Thread - Two Game 7s for Mother's Day

The program isn’t better off which should be the goal. A good coach gets a serious bump from that.

Right. withholding donations is apparently the only way to get Wellman's attention. Not enough big donors did that.

Back