• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018-19 NBA Season Thread - NBA Finals Raptors Win #WeTheNorth

The program isn’t better off which should be the goal. A good coach gets a serious bump from that.

Has the work even been completed?

Won’t the new coach benefit from having the better locker rooms already in place?

Is CP3 only allowed to make one donation?

Do we really think this is why Manning remains the coach?

No coach gets any kind of bump from this type of thing... Would love to hear some examples that would prove me wrong, though.

Don’t understand the last part. If facilities don’t improve a program, why bother updating them? Clearly they help or at least they do if a decent foundation is in place.

Hoping for some drama today

Think both home teams take it, but pulling for the away teams

Don’t understand the last part. If facilities don’t improve a program, why bother updating them? Clearly they help or at least they do if a decent foundation is in place.

Of course facilities help. That was my point. It’s not unique to the coach. So why wait?

Official 2018-19 NBA Season Thread - Two Game 7s for Mother's Day

So we would be even worse without Paul’s donation? Bold statement.

Wait till people are in place who won’t blow the investment.

Money helps but only in the hands of good stewards.

All that money and hype and we couldn’t even land a hometown kid.

Either way, we can keep discussing it on the recruiting thread.

Nuggets and Raptors win today.

So we would be even worse without Paul’s donation? Bold statement.

Wait till people are in place who won’t blow the investment.

Money helps but only in the hands of good stewards.

All that money and hype and we couldn’t even land a hometown kid.

Either way, we can keep discussing it on the recruiting thread.

Nuggets and Raptors win today.

There’s no bold statement.

We aren’t far apart. The waste is that the program sucks right now and new locker rooms aren’t the answer. My argument is that these improvements are better to have in place now vs. when a change is made.

Raptors and I don’t know who. Probably Denver.

Chris paul would fire danny Manning. We need more co3 attitudes

My response was to this, as in, if Paul was the Wake AD, he'd fold when a big donor came along and made a big donation to keep DM (i.e. Paul's choices in life have been about getting more money not about winning championships).

Paul could have withheld his big donation until after Manning was gone. Now we basically wasted it unless you believe we would be even worse without his donation.

Until he does some sort of penitence for the nut-punch curse, he can't buy his way out of failing to even get to a championship game.

I couldn’t watch the first half. Why has AFA barely played?

So McCollum has the #hothand tonight. Does he take the last shot in 3OT? AFA playing some nice defense.

Looks like Stotts is a #hothand guy.

Portland. Denver is not going from no playoffs to the NBA finals. Besides we should be pulling for AFA to win a 'ship

I'm all in rooting for afa. Unfortunately, i feel like denver may have been the better match up for the win.

Some beautiful basketball being played right now.

Back