• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018-19 NBA Season Thread - NBA Finals Raptors Win #WeTheNorth

I don’t mean it rj I was just hammered. Lotta free drinks last night when the Sixers pulled away.

I do however greatly enjoy the fact that you googled that acronym.

I don’t mean it rj I was just hammered. Lotta free drinks last night when the Sixers pulled away.

I do however greatly enjoy the fact that you googled that acronym.

How did you even learn about that one?

Chris Paul

This is your chance.

All those busted playoff years with Blake and then last year the hammy costs you a finals trip, and maybe title.

Instead of standing in the corner watching Harden dribble (maddening) or worse yet, trying to plow through Draymond Green to get as deep as you can get in the paint, only to pick up your dribble and look completely lost...let’s kindle some of last year’s lovely mid range jumpers and floaters.

It’s ok if you can no longer make a 3 pointer, but please, please stop bulling your way into the paint and then pirhouett looking for a covered shooter. No.

Defensively - best of luck, as I doubt they put you on not quite 100% healthy Curry who still beat you in game 5.

Harden is gagging again. He's an 89% FT shooter and has missed three FTs in the first quarter.

Not sure if Harden needs a heart transplant or a tracheostomy...

CP3 had a really nice game, but it’s not great Buzz Dick defense gave up 118 without facing Durant, coaching to as CP3 to guard Curry 1:1 down the stretch.

Down the stretch, Curry hit big shots. Warriors win.

Curry has not respected CP3 as a defender for 5-6 years, maybe ever.

Redacted's D was so brilliant that it "held" the Warriors to 115 ppg in spite of Steph shooting 25% on threes for the first five games.

The Rockets didn't figure out how to box out on D while switching on the perimeter. The Rockets should have been up 12 at half. They win the game if the block out.

Can't say that I am particularly sad for Houston. They really are almost unwatchable with Harden in the game.

I also thought that Gerald Green almost single-handedly lost the game the Rockets with his horrific decision making early in the 4th. Rockets up 5, get the steal, Tucker brings it down, throws it to Green who pulls three defenders with him ... and shoots a terrible 3 instead of throwing it back to Tucker. Worse, GS comes down and hits a 3 on transition. Then, Green loses the ball on the next trip down. Rockets could have gone up 7 or 8 and instead were tied at the end of the exchange. Big turnaround.

Back