• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018-19 NBA Season Thread - NBA Finals Raptors Win #WeTheNorth

It's amazing how much Kent Bazemore and Evan Turner are paid. The Hawks are going to have a shit ton of cap space after Crabbe, Hill, Plumlee, and Turner come off the books after next season. Trae Young will be the highest paid player on the roster.

Last edited:
It's amazing how much Kent Bazemore and Evan Turner are paid. The Hawks are going to have a shit ton of cap space after Crabbe, Hill, Plumlee, and Turner come off the books after next season. Trae Young will be the highest paid player on the roster.

a lot of those summer 2016 contracts are nuts

If they bring him back, Vince Carter may play more minutes than all of them. I love what the Hawks have done this offseason. I'm not sold on Reddish but I understand taking him since they got the SF they wanted in Hunter and Hayes was off the board.

Regular season NBA awards show 2.5 months after the regular season ended is just <Kawhi laugh>.

Turner's a blazer though. Plumlee for me is the wtf contract. Dude strung together 3 good games in a row and made $40 mil, never coming close to matching those games ever again. Hill's work for his money is similar. Crabb and baze at least had whole productive seasons.

You missed the Baze for Turner trade that inspired that post.

LOL at Conley being teammate of the year. The timing is just difficult.

So where is Conley on the list of greatest players never to make an All-Star team?

Last edited:
You missed the Baze for Turner trade that inspired that post.

LOL at Conley being teammate of the year. The timing is just difficult.

So where is Conley on the list of greatest players never to make an All-Star team?

I did. $17mil for Baze made sense for a one or two years. Turner contract never made sense though evidently he's a great teammate ...

That wouldn't make a whole lot of sense from Kemba's perspective. If he is going to take a giant pay cut to leave the Hornets to try to win, he would be much better suited going to LA with LeBron, AD, and Kuzma rather than Boston with Hayward, Brown, and Tatum. That decision isn't even in the same universe.

It's not an appreciable difference if Pelinka does his job. But playing with Lebron and AD will be much better than playing with Tatum, Brown and Hayward.

How about playing with these studs

8U7UzBI.png

That looks like staff photos at an Enterprise Rent-a-Car, not an NBA roster.

Few minutes into today’s podcast and Simmons backpedaling right out of the gate on Kemba since it’s being reported the Celtics are targeting him.

On how much he likes Kemba. Wouldn’t vote for him for All-NBA but now thinks he’s a top 10 guy and a great teammate

Back