• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018-19 NBA Season Thread - NBA Finals Raptors Win #WeTheNorth

Like, is Hunter guaranteed to be better than Little or Reddish?

He's not as good a shooter as Reddish but is better defensively. He and Culver could become stars, but they could also become just very nice players.

It's so weird seeing all these UNC guys projected in the lottery. I've never heard their names before #godeacs

Minnesota trades #11 and Saric to Phoenix for #6. This is strange. The Suns desperately needs a PG. They won't get one at #11.

Saric will be a nice fit for Phoenix, but they could have had White or Garland to go with Booker and Ayton.

the suns blow, unless garland drops to 6 that pick won't make a difference

Nicholas Claxton, 6'11, GA, is probably the only player (Manute is dead) whose dad is taller than he is.

Like, is Hunter guaranteed to be better than Little or Reddish?

Yes. Hunter is a high floor guy. Worst case scenario he plays good wing defense for a team that really needs a defender between Young and Collins. There's a good chance we never hear from Little or Reddish again.

The Hawks needed a wing and didn't want to miss out on Hunter or Culver. They acquired enough draft capital to pick any player they want besides Zion, Ja, and RJ. That's proper asset management. All they had to do to get Hunter was essentially trade the future co-ROY for the other future co-ROY and take on Allen Crabbe and Solomon Hill for one year. That's two serviceable player at positions of need anyway. And they'll still be able to draft a C and a good player or two in the 2nd round. And I think they still have a Cleveland protected 1st next year.

This season, they could have a whole starting lineup built from three drafts (Young, Huerter, Hunter, Collins, Hayes).

Last edited:
Zion has the best smile/personality maybe since Shaq. The kid is electric.

Hunter is only 2 months younger than Collins and a year older than Young.

I don’t really have a point... Just didn’t know that.

When you are 18-23, age doesn't matter. Maybe when they are 32 it will but not now.

Hunter is only 2 months younger than Collins and a year older than Young.

I don’t really have a point... Just didn’t know that.

That's good stuff. Collins, Hunter, Huerter, and Young were all born between September 23, 1997 and September 19, 1998 in that order.

That's good stuff. Collins, Hunter, Huerter, and Young were all born between September 23, 1997 and September 19, 1998 in that order.

And Huerter played for my high school in upstate NY, which is something I’m obligated to mention every time his name is brought up.

I need to go to more Hawks games this year.

And Huerter played for my high school in upstate NY, which is something I’m obligated to mention every time his name is brought up.

I need to go to more Hawks games this year.

They're going to be a fun roster to watch.

Good lord the wizards never fail with these reach picks

Lol, half the players going up on stage have the wrong hat on. The trade rules are dumb.

Back