• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018-19 NBA Season Thread - NBA Finals Raptors Win #WeTheNorth

Lol, half the players going up on stage have the wrong hat on. The trade rules are dumb.

Agreed.

Hachimura was top 10 in mocks until like a week ago. I guess that's a reach. The Wizards need anybody who can make them relevant if not in the US, in Japan.

He was a top player for a #1 seed. That's not really unknown.

Cause he was projected 15-20? And he is a fairly unknown? I mean I’m not gonna act like I know better in any draft but woof.
I'll take your word for it. Can't say I've followed mocks too closely. Thought he's been regularly in the back half of the lotto 8-14 range.

The Hawks have some shooters for Trae Young to dish to in Huerter, Hunter and Reddish.

Could they be big players for Horford? He'd be a great fit and give the Hawks a shot at the #7 or #8 slot in the East.

I'll take your word for it. Can't say I've followed mocks too closely. Thought he's been regularly in the back half of the lotto 8-14 range.

Townie is going to hate the Suns picking Cam Johnson.

Last edited:
DAMN!!! Didn't think he'd go anywhere nearly this high, but he is the best shooter in the draft.

Can Matisse shoot? We need shooters.

Remember, the Sixers will be adding Zhaire Smith another guy who can't shoot.

Last edited:
Yo Townie, trading #33 to move up to take a dude who can't shoot to play with Simmons?

Yep and collects Social Security...

I would have rather had the Sixers take Windler than Thybulle.

Brand better keep Jimmie and Tobias or he will be considered a failure.

Why we didn't go after any real shooters is mind-numbing.

Draft pick makes me think Brand is not keeping both Butler and Harris

With Ben Simmons, you can't have another non-shooter on the court.

Plus they didn't need to trade up to get him.

This was a horrible pick on many levels.

Back